Reviews for Tonight I Run
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
poor guys. never catch a break. liked the story. had lots of good sentiments and was well written. Sweet ending.
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This is really interesting. I have the (sad) feeling that it's meant to be a one-shot, but if you're interested in writing more, I certainly have interest in reading more. The interaction between the brothers is good, and it'd be interesting to see them talk more about what happened, the anniversary, etc. Even if not, though, this is a good story. : )
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job writing it. I thought the end was very sweet.

Good job
PhoebeElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
hey im offended, detroit drivers are the best drivers out there...They drive american cars and actually comply with..speed...and the only reason our red lighs are so long it to comply with the yellow light dont get shot drivng rule which states...

12) When driving in detroit or the surrounding area and the light goes from green to amber go faster if you are to attempt to stop at a ambe rlight you will probably be shot. in continuation if you are the first out of the starting gate when the light turns green please waite 3 seconds to allow the drivers trying to avoude being shot a proper amount of time to get across.

and our Mitten left is so much better than a suicude left, we are the murder capitol of the world the last thing we need is more suicide