Reviews for Corset
Marzi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
DAMN

The corset did screw over his life..
meowbooks chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I've often thought about about that very thing. Bravo for giving me dear Norrington's voice on it! :D
Krum Cake chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Oh, don't we all feel sorry for dear Norrington. I liked this - I never really thought about the fact that all of Norrington's dreams were dashed by a silly bit of English fashion.
GreenWood Elf chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This is a thought-provoking drabble here. I love your take on Norrington's "what-if" questions. Great job!

GreenWood Elf
BadLilBirdies chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I love this drabble. It sounds just like Norrington. He really is one of my favorite characters, especially now that he's all angsty and fallen from grace. Well done.
Chervil chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh, I sympathize with Norrington. It sounds exactly like what he'd think - perhaps during that time after the hurricane? ;) I like it. Keep up the good work. (:
just jacs chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
that is a very interesting point, well done my dear
threeheadedmonkey chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I liked it! Poor Norry, everything went wrong for him because of that corset...strange how something so insignificant can have such a big effect at times!
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wow...nice piece of work. I hadn't ever thought to blame the corset for Norrington's less-than-ideal situation. I like it.
RedHairedElfling chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That is pretty depressing-all that because of a corset. Yet it's all so true...I really like this little drabble type thing. Excellent job.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I really like the unique take on it. I'm very fond of unique takes, actually. Sadly, there don't seem to be enough of them.

Yes, poor James. He turned into such a cynic, and it makes me sad to think that he had every right, not to mention enough time, to be so!
Madamx28 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Although I'm a J/E shipper, I too, feel sorry for Norrington. I thought this was a lovely little piece. Very poetic and so very true how even the smallest change can make the biggest difference. Well done!
Robin Goodlass chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
aw nice. sweet. to the point. very lovely job dearest. you really don't think that such an insignificant piece of clothing does so much.

what a tiny thread...