Reviews for My Perseus
xgirl911 chapter 7 . 10/16/2019
Ugh. 12 years later and how have I not come across this till now? Totally thought this was complete. Heartbreaking. For us readers and for our intrepid heros left at the brink of danger. Although, My Andromeda was so compelling that I think had I known, I'd have still read this as is anyway. Super sad that SUCH an amazing story was never fully realized. It's so good Mabyn. You entranced me with these stories. Peace to you, wherever you are.
Stargate Trekker chapter 7 . 9/15/2019
Well I see why everyone is sad that this wasn’t finished. I am also. Very good.
Anna chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
What? That's it? I was just really getting into this and loving your portrayal of Lam and Landry (as well as our heroes of course)... Is there more? Please?
LCTC chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Seriously? You leave it here!? last update was May 2007!? Way BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol
CSIGurlie07 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Ummm... I don't suppose you intend to finish this? I started it without realizing it wasn't labeled "complete", and now I see you haven't touched it since 2007...

But it's so GOOD! I love it. Please please please finish! :)
nellstar65 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Loving the suspense. I"m ready for chapter 8.
Axiegirl21 chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Will this be finished at any time? Cos I really wanna see whats gonna happen to Sam and the guys.
rebelmagnus chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Is there more?
Cassie Valentine chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
OMG. THERE NEEDS TO BE MOR! NOW! YESTERDAY! OMG!
melissa chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh no! A long forgotten WIP!

And I didn't notice until too late.

Seriously, though, is this finished anywhere? It was great.
SetV chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Amazing story but please don't leave us that way, what's next;)
otoole chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
Hi there! I really love your writing. I love this story and Andromeda but did you finish this one somewhere else? Ah have I been left hanging? Please tell me there's more.
sb158 chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
just read the first one of these, and then this one. Is any more fortcoming any time soon?

This story has me on the edge of my seat. Well-written, well-plotted, and very exciting. Though I hate to see Sam like that, it's still a good story. Please update soon.
mara-anni chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
Oh wow, i'm totally on the edge of my seat!

Stupid president!...and i so hope Mathers gets what's coming to him soon.

Please post soon.
roguephoenix1 chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Another excellent chapter. I liked how you turned the wonderful, sweet memory at the beginning into a nightmare. Nice play on that and it matches the mode of the story.

Also liked Mitchell's conversation with Jack. I liked how he felt the need to apologize in a personal way to Jack, not as the general but the fiancee. Nice touch.

Loved how everyone at the SGC was willing to do whatever was necessary to protect Sam. From the lab tech's promise to help with the cameras to Landry and Lam's little acting in front of Mathers (I loved Lam's not so subtle attempt to convey to Landry the need to stall and her demanding a medical release was great) everyone was willing to risk it all to protect her. I thought it was neat to show how close-knit the SGC is. Great chapter as always!