Reviews for Living Amongst Ghosts
ilecarb chapter 31 . 9/1
I just found this and couldn't stop reading until the very last word. I absolutly loved it. Thank you so much for sharing.
ladyres chapter 3 . 2/20
Ginny and harry together is wrong they are distantly related why do ppl ship them together
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
but harry doesn't die before his children grow up?
FirePhoenix86 chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
I loved the story. The idea of Harry's daughter going into the past to make sure everything happens correctly is a plot that I have honestly never seen before. I really enjoyed the concept a lot, and you wrote it extremely well. I was also able to finish it in a night.

My one qualm about the ending is that I just can't get down with the age difference between Neville and Susan. As I read the last chapter I was very much hoping that she'd find him living with a wife and kids, happily living his life. I'm probably going to just forget the epilogue and imagine Susan moving on eventually.

Other than that last chapter, I really, truly enjoyed this story. :)
Wren Truesong chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
I had such doubts about this story when I saw the summary-I'm sure you've heard all the rot about wariness of OCs-but I was bored enough to try it, and having marathoned the whole thing right through I'M SO GLAD I DID. Thank you thank you THANK you for dreaming up Susan, thank you for writing it, thank you for giving her my name (ha, yes, that's my real name), and thank you for giving her and Nev the happy beginning they deserve.
Taeh chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
aaw! It comes always good! Love no matter the age! 3
lightsjourney chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
I started reading this and couldn't stop. I loved it!
My Alternate Reality chapter 31 . 2/24/2012
Great story, I loved how Harry was seen by Susan until she was older. I liked that she got back together with Neville too :)
brooke13243546 chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
Hi ok first of all i have an account so yeah...I can't sign for some reason! Any way i love this! great job but one question...Why did you cahnge all the names? like instead of Teddy you said Jamie...Ohh never mind i just noticed when this story was writtin...I'm so blind...Lolz i love this story so much :)
meemzey chapter 31 . 9/29/2011
I've just finished reading this straight through. And I have to say, I'm completely in awe of you. This is really fantastic writing! I feel like just saying that doesn't do this story justice. I was hesitant at first to read it, not knowing what to expect, but I'm so glad that I made the decision to read this! It truly is an incredible story! You'll definitely be going on every alert/list I can put you on! And if you don't mind, I'd love to reference this fic in mine so that my readers know about it as well? Some of them I think would really enjoy it. Once again, phenomenal story!
Enchantedx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great start, can't wait to read more. I love time travel stories)
A Person chapter 28 . 6/29/2011
Bloody brilliant is all I have to say.
Dagmar Beck chapter 31 . 4/23/2011
I have enjoyed this story very much. I think you messed up a bit on the british backgroud details but the characters were welldone and belivable if you can say that a bout a fantasty. Thankyou and good luck in the furture
THE CHILD WITH NO NAME. ZOMG chapter 31 . 2/19/2010
OMG OMG OMG brilliant. i want another chapter! ? i liv in australia n this so good. i wish jk did the 7th book likenthis cos this is soo smart lol plz make anoither one? ?
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 31 . 1/10/2010