Reviews for Trapped With My Demons
alexiz chapter 24 . 9/7
But he's not! He's a top! I don't care what you think or what anyone else thinks. It will take much more than this chapter to hind that FACT from me.
iris2312 chapter 35 . 6/19
This story was very well written and the characters all held such depth; i thought it was a very creative story. It had a great little plot twist to it and the plot itself was nice. I liked that you used the "real" version of Erik and i also like that Christine was able to come to love him for who he was. Great job!
bellawu chapter 35 . 5/21
Wow this is amazing story. Everything is unpredictable and i cant guess what will happen next. Love it! This Erik is very hot!
inkheartedg1rl chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
i loved this fic so much, especially the final half of this chapter, which is why i'm reviewing it as opposed to the final one. i loved erik's characterization, it was fantastic. all the character's actions are so believable, and i really liked raoul hanging around w/ christine, he was just very likable, ("I'm Raoul de Chagny, aren't I?" :) ) this scene in the chapter was just so vivid to me, erik's one-sided game, his flicking of the cards, his speech to raoul and his inner monologue, and then the reunion w/ christine. bravo on this fic!
amber jones chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This a well written story, very descriptive and I like how Eric's and Christine's passion for each other was described.
her illusion chapter 35 . 5/21/2013
oooh,very nice,yay for their happy ending!i was quite irritated with mdm giry and the whole misunderstanding bit..but anyway,interesting plot you had dramatic,how it started out,with christine kidnapped and only able to communicate to erik in french..
Bergamotte chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
This was an incredibly sweet story. It was modern, yes, but the feel was very much the same as the classic POTO. I liked the characters, loved the happy ending. Thanks for this story, JustBFree.
Camelot Emrys chapter 35 . 9/27/2012
You're right :). A Happy ending for those two is always what every Phan wants XD. I have to tell you that this story was amazing! The way you portrayed Erik! Omg I was laughing and/or pounding my fist everytime you wanted me to! I loved the humour you had in this story too! I couldn't stop laughing at Erik and Raoul's remarks! Soo funny! Great job with this story! You are an excellent writer!
mochichi-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This story literally drove me to tears. Seriously, it made me physically stressed out. You are an amazing writer. I love you.
SisterGoldenHair chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
OH MY GOD,I can't take it. All the freaky drama! Erik,what the heck?! Going to a whore WTF?! Im not even going to finish this story because it has already moved me to tears with Erik and Christine fighting,I can't deal with it. It breaks my heart.
MonAngeDeLaMusique chapter 31 . 7/3/2012
love this story!
shadowphantomness chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Well, I suppose that after the trick in chapter one I should have expected something like this, but all I can say is poor Erik! Christine doesn't even want him and he has to try so hard not to rape her...
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
O.O Oh my lord, I knew the Khanum was sadistic, but the last chapter was too much! Thankfully, now Erik has Christine...
toasted.cupcake chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
I AM DYING HERE! Is Meg Eric's daughter? I mean, I think over it, and I really don't think so because of all the hints that Eric had been a virgin until 'Christine', but there are so many hints that say he is! Please tell me! I can't wait another 17 chapters!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow... That was absolutely amazing, and yet heartbreaking at the same time. I don't think I have ever read a story that started like this before. . . Poor Erik. I felt so bad for him.

You are a very talented writer. You paint vivid pictures with your descriptions, and make the setting and characters very much a reality. I'm glad I found this story. I can't wait to read more.

Deepest Regards, Lyn Harkeran.