Reviews for The Blood Tipped Feather
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 5/17
It would seem in the intervening years, Musings of Apathy removed the fic you mentioned here.
resplendeo chapter 2 . 5/16
Did you happen to do a search-and-replace of "muggle" to "Muggle"? Because it's left you with words like "sMuggle", which looks a bit odd.

I am enjoying the story so far, though!
Seanthiar chapter 32 . 4/1
Promising Storyline - but unfinished. And reading is difficult because of the many spelling errors. Spelling errors in that way that there are correct words but totally meaningless in the context - e.g. : Her farther came. - Thats father ! I don't know how someone can constantly spell father wrong. Or faupa - that is fauxpas.
Another thing is the jumping between characters point of view. The chapter where Hermione contacts Skeeter there is nothing the information is for in the storyline.
But I think my rant is senseless either cause the last login from the author was in 2013.
KMH1 chapter 32 . 2/5
your story is interesting, but honestly somewhat difficult to read at times due to similar words being switched, confident versus confidant , there, their and they're, as well as a few others. You have a very different story, and it's rather intriguing, but I do highly recommend a beta. Thank you though for sharing your work. Keep writing and learning.
swishyclang chapter 8 . 1/4
I'm really enjoying this! I love what you've done with the Order, and I'm a big fan of well-written Harry/Luna. Your characterisation of Ron, Hermione and Ginny is slightly different then canon, but it's entirely believable based on the changes you've made compared to Rowling's book 6 universe. I admit I'm usually a manipulative!Dumbledore fan, but I think that's probably because so few fic authors can really write a decent version of the character, whereas manipulative!Dumbledore seems kind of easier since the author can use his manipulations as a plot point. Good!Dumbledore gives you a lot less to work with in directly Dumbledore-related plot, but opens up a lot more options for the wider story. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
a7152966 chapter 20 . 1/2
imagine Harry and Luna had a kid, and said kid heard this story, and excitedly told dad all about it, and Harry looking sheepish and slightly guilty, and told his kid about his first 'official' date with their mother.
Gojin1990 chapter 2 . 1/2
I kinda like the bit where you have harry CHOOSING to continue the fight, making it his choice shows him as quite a bit braver then being FORCE to stand against voldemort. gives him a much deeper character i think if he is willing to push on knowing how bad it can get. also cannot wait to see how those removing the "blocks of evolution" or whatever does to him :D
Gojin1990 chapter 1 . 1/2
funny thing, his relatives always try to keep gossip down so why would they go out of their WAY to say he is a criminal or whatever? that just brings more attention TO them doesn't it? seems silly to me.
Calypto chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
you lost me at 7800, i thought it was a fic with harry/luna in the center with a cool plot point..not some minor crossovers..anyways al the best with the fic
Runadaemon chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
Just fyi, there's bolded words scattered throughout this chapter without any apparent rhyme or reason. It detracts significantly from my enjoyment, as I cant help but mentally proclaim the bolded words, which makes the whole damn sentence weird. Otherwise, I take offence that you said this chapter sucks. I was impressed with your writing and the way the plot is flowing at this time. Shame on you for saying something so wonderful sucks. :P Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
right now im all kinds of wat
abuabu90 chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
I love the Ron in this story, as well as the Neville
Chrystal chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Uhh yeah this isn't what I came to read... this is an AU please put that on the summary. Also this story makes NO sense I am so confused...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
mugwump
witchealer chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
Hi, me again...

Just FYI...a lady in charch of a school or place of learning led by a headmaster is known as a headmistress.