Reviews for The Blood Tipped Feather
Runadaemon chapter 26 . 6/25
Just fyi, there's bolded words scattered throughout this chapter without any apparent rhyme or reason. It detracts significantly from my enjoyment, as I cant help but mentally proclaim the bolded words, which makes the whole damn sentence weird. Otherwise, I take offence that you said this chapter sucks. I was impressed with your writing and the way the plot is flowing at this time. Shame on you for saying something so wonderful sucks. :P Happy Writing!
right now im all kinds of wat
abuabu90 chapter 10 . 5/16
I love the Ron in this story, as well as the Neville
Chrystal chapter 5 . 5/9
Uhh yeah this isn't what I came to read... this is an AU please put that on the summary. Also this story makes NO sense I am so confused...
mugwump
witchealer chapter 18 . 1/8
Hi, me again...

Just FYI...a lady in charch of a school or place of learning led by a headmaster is known as a headmistress.
witchealer chapter 17 . 1/8
I am enjoying the story very much but felt I ought to give you a tip on a couple of little English grammer points that are changing your meanings.

Young, unmarried ladies are called Miss. A Mrs is a married lady.
The past tense of shine is Shone. As in - he shone a light around. Or the happiness shone through him for all to see.
Shined is only used to convey the act of polishing an object such as a crystal or 'he was shining his shoes'

A 'Prime Mate' means someone who is the most perfect, fit mate for someone else. For example...The Veela knew she had met her prime mate when she met Harry and noone else would do.
In saying to Harry that the Ocami wanted to shut up this prime mate you should have used PRIMATE, meaning a human.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing how this story pans out.

I hope you
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
I hope the anti magic field has severe limitations. Also YES we muggles, not all but enough and powerful enough that it would matter, would try to kidnap magicals and make them work for them. If only to break them so entirely that nothing but a house elf remains before giving them back their magic. Brainwashing is a thing.

The best way to phrase it would be that we humans simply want to harness the power that magic would bring and thus bring forth another 'industrial/magical' revolution. Sounds great but remember that during the industrial revolution many many people/children died in unsafe factories.

Also give the magical world enough time and magically engineered diseases and pests will become very dangerous, destructive or plain genocidal.

Creative minds driven into a corner while able to do magic innumerous dead and dying.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
An "old" church in England is several centuries old, not "turn of the century". In London a great many churches were built anew after the disastrous fire of 1666, but in other areas they are typically even older than that.
NamoraisLIFE chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Oh my GOD! This is so good! After reading fan fictions from Harry's prospective it's refreshing to get it from Luna... plus it is a help for your the fluff-lover in me! Please please PLEASE keep writing... your soooooo GOOD!
Valiryo chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I'm completely lost..
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Skip marker. Has some good parts, non sequiturs, abandoned sequel.
davycrockett100 chapter 32 . 8/23/2015
awesome
Katie chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I give up. There is a lot of telling, very little showing and your plot is completely disjointed. It might be that it comes together later, but you don't have enough characterization to keep me interested.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
It may be early, but I'm not hooked. I don't dislike what you wrote, but I might be missing the point because I don't see a reason to keep reading. There's no hook. From reading the other reviews, that seems to be the case even by chapter 10. You need an actual plot, not just train-of-thought and worldbuilding. Something to grab the reader's attention. That seems to be missing, so I'll pass.