Reviews for The Blood Tipped Feather
NamoraisLIFE chapter 16 . 10/16
Oh my GOD! This is so good! After reading fan fictions from Harry's prospective it's refreshing to get it from Luna... plus it is a help for your the fluff-lover in me! Please please PLEASE keep writing... your soooooo GOOD!
Valiryo chapter 1 . 10/2
I'm completely lost..
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/1
Skip marker. Has some good parts, non sequiturs, abandoned sequel.
davycrockett100 chapter 32 . 8/23
Katie chapter 5 . 8/17
I give up. There is a lot of telling, very little showing and your plot is completely disjointed. It might be that it comes together later, but you don't have enough characterization to keep me interested.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 7/1
It may be early, but I'm not hooked. I don't dislike what you wrote, but I might be missing the point because I don't see a reason to keep reading. There's no hook. From reading the other reviews, that seems to be the case even by chapter 10. You need an actual plot, not just train-of-thought and worldbuilding. Something to grab the reader's attention. That seems to be missing, so I'll pass.
Nanchih chapter 3 . 6/21
Ooops. Not a big detail, but annoying. Where Ron says he knows Hermy (the bird) is a girl because he looked 'down below', you blew it. You can't tell which sex a bird is by looking for genitalia. Male birds do not have 'packages', external nor internal.
Pixelatedzee chapter 5 . 6/10
Wow this story is refreshing, and it's complete!
Bludflag chapter 1 . 5/19
For another, there questions were ludicrous,
their questions
Confusing begining, but what the hell, it might even be good. Will reserve judgment until later chapters.
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 4/15
"DLP crowd"?! What? #baffled

Anyway, on to Ch. 15...
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 4/14
Q. You based the '7800' on the '4400', right?
Matt chapter 18 . 3/19
My sides at splitting XD
Matt chapter 8 . 3/13
Gummy bears! I laughed so hard lolXD
BlazeVein chapter 21 . 1/27
why no tell secrets? 2 words: Legilimancy and veritaserum.
BlazeVein chapter 20 . 1/27
if harry died- twice already- why he is the ONE to had to defeat Voldy? I dont get it. Run to Rio better, lad.