Reviews for The Color of Love
CYMKK09 chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
it's so beautifully written.I love it!
LostUtterings chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Yay. Had to find a chapter I hadn't reviewed on yet. But I got the urge to read this again after we chatted today :)

Sprinkles, dear, don't stop writing. You would truly break my heart if you did that. I love this story more than I can say. And Orange is still my favourite chapter.
musicgoddess618 chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
Aw. I love the Black one. It seems so bad but so good at the same time.
T chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Such a nice fic.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes...

Hehehehe. Excellent.
rosefg chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
This series was just beautiful. Of course, I enjoyed White and Orange the most but I loved how each one became part of a bigger story - rather than the pieces being disjointed on their own. They all weaved together beautifully and finishing with Colourless (sorry. Australian spelling) was a wonderful idea.

I especially enjoyed the back story you created with the War/Grindelwald. It was done so simply that I scarce noticed how much information on their relationship you had filled the story with using so little words until I reached the end, and realised what a beautiful love story it became.

I'm sorry it's over, but shall enjoy re-reading it in the future.
a fanfic writer chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
That was possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.

Thank you so much for writing this series, I liked the Love Actually reference. Very appropriate. Although I was looking forward to this I am a bit sad the series has finished. Keep on writing..please Jaye :-)
Dora87 chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
OMG! that was so beautiful! I even cried a little! oh I loved it! so beautiful and cute and sweet and perfect just perfect! thank you so much for writing it!
landslide chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
oh - lovely! I am so glad my little sis let me use her computer!

love, Pinkie
breeb381 chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
i love this! i like the ending a lot && i like how u used all those colors. my fav was probably brown. or orange. or red. or purple. oh what the heck, i liked them all! great job!

Much Love,

M. Rose
Weezle13 chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
Hay Im going to miss these if this one is the last one as you say.

How about you make me feel better about the loss of these stories is for you to write more stories. lol.

Grat set of fics, keep it up.

Weezle
AssortedScribbler chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
I think I enjoyed reading them MORE than anything. So beautiful, simple and enjoyable. I cannot thank you enough for everthing you've written, all the wonderful emotions you've inspired and the happiness I will honestly remember for the rest of my time. Thank you! Please write again soon!

xxStellaxx
LostUtterings chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
Absolute perfection.
Tasha25 chapter 10 . 1/13/2007
I watched Love Actually just yesterday. :D! haha, anyway, this is such a lovely ending, and I've loved this fic so much. :P simply brilliant. :)
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 10 . 1/13/2007
That is so unbelievably sweet! I'm melting! Aww! :-) I love it! Job well done. :-)