Reviews for The Thorn Within
adrianafm chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Please finish your story! I love it and can't wait to see how it ends!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
(sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm scribbling things down as I go)

I really like your writing style

I had trouble reading I when I was tired though, 'cause some of the paragraphs are very long, particualrly in the prologue

" "So you didn't want to die, then? You didn't offer yourself up, like always, as a stupid fucking lamb for the slaughter just because poor little Dean wants to make sure he goes first because he can't bear to be left alone" " - Wow! That's harsh! Their following confrontation, and how it was 'blocked' was very well written

" "You really believe that", "I will if you will" " - don't why but that made me laugh, love the denial there

I loved what Dean said at the funeral - both sad and sweet.

Sam punching Dean to shut him up when he was talking about Jo and Jessica was awesome! :)

Loved Bobby taunting Dean then throwing him in the devils trap

" "Who handcuffs themeselves to a starving incubus, honestly" " - HA! Good question :)

I love this a lot so far!
ANTHRODORK chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
OMG SO GOOD...WILL THERE BE MORE? PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
LelaRo chapter 14 . 4/29/2009
wonder how long it will take dean to control himself. also picturing the unholy hilarious situations where he trys to "experiment"
ebonyunicorn chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
Um, while I enjoy this chapter and am glad for the inclusion of Missouri, I'm not gonna lie, it sounds a little Jean Claudeish from Anita Blake. Not that I disprove, of course, I
SaintsGhost chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
Your story is intersting, please do continue soon.
ChaiGrl chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
I was beyond thrilled to find an update waiting for me in my inbox. I loved going back and rereading your story. I easily fell back into it. I once again can't wait to read more. Until that time comes, take care and Happy Writing!
Hazgarn chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
Great chapter. I"m always glad to see this story update. :)
Nyx Wings chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
O, awesome! New chapter! Very cool. I like seeing Sam's POV here, trying to help his brother. heh. Handcuffing himself to Dean, certainly sounds like something he'd do. Things are still bad (Dean can't be changed back! oh no!), but with the brothers back together, I have hope they'll figure it out. And kill Mya while they're at it.
Rae666 chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
Jesus, you are a saint! This was so worth the wait. I'm still totally loving this story and I'm looking forward to going back to the beginning and reading it all again when it's finished _ Great work... no, awesome work!
V956970 chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
OMG what happens next?
Rae666 chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
My alerts have been seriously screwy lately so when I'd noticed this had been updated... I had to read it. Thank you for updating! All I can say is Awesome! Great work, it was worth the wait.

I wonder how Missouri is gonan help. :D
greendaypumpkin chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
awesome story, just started reading it, it's really interesting and unusual , and tbh i'm hoping that Dean gets a little more evil! keep up the good work!
red.est chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
o0o0o love the update. this is one of the most interesting pieces i've read. thumbs up!
CrashnBurn chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
Yay! You updated! I'm so glad. You gave a little bit to what's going on but enough to keep us intrigued. You tease. LOL :P Looking forward to next Wednesday for the update! ;D