Reviews for Reparation
Very Cute, well done.

Adding to favourites!

:) :)
Teanni chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Wow, that was great! Tabby goodness...you made my day! Thanks!
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
OMG, you have no idea how happy it makes me to see Tony/Abby fic. AH! I saw this and was like wtf, how did I miss that fic? Because I'm usually the person who has read like every Tabby fic a few times over. Wow. I am so happy. Obviously favoriting, because Tony/Abby is totally my OTP, and there is not enough fic out there for them. I am totally leaving a link to this fic on the Tony/Abby LJ comm I belong to, because I'm sure everyone there would love to read it, as well. Yay!
Giggles149 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
i love tony and abby as a couple. really good story, keep writing
bozo11332 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
thought, you are one of my ultimate top writers. your grasp on the relationships between characters are so excellent and completely based in the real. i love this story. im sure you did a gabby series a while back, and i loved that too. i am a gabby afficianado, so i loved the gabby in this- so good, and it just pulls at the heart strings that she is still hurting. :D but tony is so sweet too.

thankyou for a fabulous read. :D
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
oh they are my favorite couple! i hate you brainwash ncis pairing into me. damn you!
witchyred chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
:sigh:

Good stuff. I've always sort of considered the TAbby angle, but never quite got over the GAbby stuff. For some reason, I just get all caught up in it. But Gibbs and Tony make such better matches for Abby than McGee in my opinion.

Great job. Another for my faves list!