Reviews for Reaching
GraceAnn chapter 1 . 2/5
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was a great story and I'm glad it had a happy ending!
Jedi Lover chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Amazing job. Please continue.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh please please do a sequel! I want to know what happens with the Council & the Sith! Please do a sequel to this! This was great!
AnakinlovesPadme chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Beautiful, it's a truly, deeply moving way that I wished could've happened in ROTS! One of my favorite stories of Ani and Padme, thanks!
Herdreamsx chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Fml. i wish it ended like this :'( 3.
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
If only this was how Star Wars had ended... -sighs- oh well... lol
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love it! It was crazy and chaotic and romantic and funny and prefect! Everything went from hidden and secretive and potentially devastating to public and proper and happily-ever-after in just one night! You did an excellent job with this story. It's truly one of the best and most efficient ways I've seen the ROTS story line tied up and given a happy ending. Congratulations and nice work!
The Summer Breeze chapter 1 . 6/21/2008

That was so amazing!

I am completely in love with your story!

Sequel... please? lol

Great job!
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Great! What the real ending should have been.

However, I thought it was a bit repetitive at the beginning when Padme would stop Anakin and say the same stuff about being uncomfortable and not pretty enough.

Otherwise, really good.
ArranTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
OMG that is beautiful! Poor Anakin. Poor Padme! But they're very lucky too. I love the way you portrayed emotion, and romance.
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow. This story is one hell of an accomplishment. It must have taken forever to write! It was so well written, and not cheesy at all. I don't know how else I could possibly praise it. Great job!
hiddenhorcrux chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This fic is the BEST. seriously! It has to be the best few I have ever read.

You should write a sequel to this. How the Council reacted, how everyone else reacted...

Amazing stuff. really.
JadedxVampire21 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I just want to melt with happiness.

I don't know how to accurately praise the story.

But, you have made me smile. A lot. And now it hurts.

The chatter with Padmé's parents was aggravating, and I was hoping for a little more fun when the two were alone, but this was a great story. Now that I've lost a good hour's worth of sleep, I'm going to sleep happy, and read more tomorrow.
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
AH! WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC! I really enjoyed this story. Wonderfully done.