Reviews for Being Jason White
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 34 . 4/9/2015
When it gets tough it's lovely to know that you know what's really important.
The crown of creation ... people, especially your own important people x
HassleCastle chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
It's a beautiful story. It was very confusing to whip over into the other story- shadow of my father- especially since i'm not one to read A.N's much when I'm reading a completed story. I was all the way to the wedding when I realized that the story between Before and After was actually available separately. Because the story between those two chapters would have been the climax to this one.

Never the less I looved Jason and KAte. KAte is sucha great personality. And Jason is such a great spouse even when he was drowning in his hate against Superman. Beautifully written! I so wish Jason had some use for all those great powers without wearing a bright coloured rubber suit . But today's life doesn't really need physical strength. And I was happy for Jason.
luli585 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
this is such a great story. i love it. u have true talent
luli585 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
i couldnt stop smiling. that may just have been the most adorable stories ever
Majerus chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
Brilliant.
Majerus chapter 33 . 12/21/2013
Idiot. Both of them IDIOTS. Phone Home ET... morons.

Good that they got it worked out though! Especially before Kate burned out inside :(
Majerus chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
ewww, well, that sucked.
For an insightful woman, Kate's an idiot... or a person. :p
Majerus chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
I was ok till "It pained me to think that he would never remember Richard."

Very well done.
Majerus chapter 30 . 12/20/2013
The first two paragraphs just made me grin fondly. Amazing how time dulls the sharp edges, right?

Well, other than that bit'O'angst over the missing grandfather, a fantastic birthday.
Your superman really does not seem to shift gears emotionally very well.
The longer I read (and think on it) the more I realize that you've stayed true to that characteristic throughout, even if it doesn't make any sense to me for him to be this way.
Point is, I'm sorry for my harsh judgments of earlier chapters that had superman acting like a moron (IMO) - he was just... him.
Majerus chapter 29 . 12/19/2013
*Big Smiles*
no words, just a big silly smile.
Majerus chapter 28 . 12/19/2013
*nods*
Well, I can definitely see how Jason got his love for Mustard - and overwhelming angst :P

In the end it's just really well done, nice job.
Majerus chapter 27 . 12/19/2013
Well for not wanting to write it, you did a great job :)
Majerus chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
Really freaking loved this, had me laughing as I heard them back and forth, thanks for the fun.
Majerus chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Very fun chapter, excellent work bringing the characters through who they are towards who they might someday be... it's wonderful to see them not Stuck anymore!
Majerus chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
*big Smiles*
off to bed, you're really bad for my sleep.
But this time I'll not toss and turn in frustration for characters you've given so much heartbreak!