Reviews for Being Jason White
Eviefan chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Well what can I say I loved this chapter. Jason is such a great character to write for because he has alot of untapped potential. I like that you have him acting like a kid his age would, and that being that he wants to fit in and play baseball with the other kids. I also liked that he was excited about that piano, again pulling from what we saw in the movie. I can see where his life is beginning to get a little complicated, with the secrets though he nailed Clark with keeping his secret because Jason keeps Clark's secret, and I can immagine that is a strain on the poor kid.

I can't wait until you write more for this great story. I'll be waiting..

Eviefan
ljp chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Oh yeah Clark was jealous.

I liked that you included Clark in this one, that you had him get a small scene with Jason even without Jason knowing, but of course Jason seems to suspect.

Very very nicely done :) I loved it.
JeanBoulet chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
omg this is getting so amazing! of course, it was amazing to start out with. wonderful chapter, and please update soon!
Jen K chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
This is so sad! And I know from your other story that it really doesn't end well for Clark. But I still love it. Great job. Can't wait for more!
Vandr chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Poor Jason! He really doesn't understand what is going on does he? I can see his and Clark's relationship breaking down already, he'd have been better off helping Jason more rather than less. Very good chapter Alphie, starting to explain things.
Meg00 chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
hey Alphie...this is probably a really good story and all but i think its time to get ur priorities in order and GET BACK TO THE LION AND THE LAMB lol im just kidding...but im bored and want to read more of the lion and the lamb. PLEASE!
Saavikam77 chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Wow. Each chapter makes me angrier at Lois and Clark for keeping so many things a secret. This chapter especially shows just how bad it is to keep secrets (especially this kind of secret!) from the people we love.

I feel so bad for Jason in this, because it really is Lois's fault and Clark's fault for him being so confused and scared. Talk about poor parenting! :(
Arhazivory chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
This chapter really tugged at my heart strings. Very moving, but then again that's what you do with your writing- move people. Keep it up, this work is great.
htbthomas chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I really love this version of how Richard finds out... bad, bad Lois for not telling Richard before she married him. Tsk.

But great for the angst! Jason is so real in your story. He's living the moment, having no idea of the _stuff_ that's swirling around him.

Beauty and the Beast, huh? Cool. Love to perform big shows, not so much with the directing, though. Good luck! I'll look forward to your updates whenever they swing my way.
Eviefan chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
What a great emotional filled chapter. I really felt bad for the family. I felt bad for Jason thinking that his parents fighting was because of what he did, poor kid just can't control his actions. I still love how you are doing this through Jason's eyes how he sees things, and how he fills. As much as I hate to see him tortured you have a very interesting story going here and I know I've said that before but still wow.

That was a big way for Richard to find out about the secret with Jason and he had a right to be angry. I'm glad he decided to stay with them and work things out and take ownership in this relationship, but it does make me feel bad for the Man in Blue.

Well all the best luck with the play and I'll hope to see another update soon.

Eviefan
ljp chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Oh gosh. I think my heart broke a little twice during that update, once about Richard figuring out the truth and then again at the end when Jason thought he'd rather have his daddy than Superman.

You really know how to capture the characters, and I was so happy to have an update. Thanks!
AgiVega chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
That was lovely. Poor Jason, he's so unsuspecting... thinking it's all his fault...
Fenice chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I was cautioned at first but now you got me again and I feel very sorry for all of them - for Lois who tries and manages to go on under such circonstances, for Jason for his loyalties are put under trial, for the one who is not the father but the dad (and for me it is a compliment...)
ksb chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Even though you had previously stated that you had no intention of revisiting the Superman universe, it's thankful I am that you changed your mind. I think you have a remarkable grasp of how difficult life could be for young Jason, and an even more remarkable gift for sharing that view with others. You have an amazing way with words, and I'm very glad you've decided to share them with us once again.
Arhazivory chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
This fic is going very well. I like how you've arranged the chapters by age. That's real neat.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »