Reviews for Being Jason White
ggggggggggggg chapter 36 . 7/4/2010
ahhh! i love this story! its so sad and screwed up but somehow it all ends happy :) and i always thought clark should be punished for leaving lois and jason with richard and not fighting for them. So this is me saying wonderful job! your story made me laugh and cry and want to yell at jason and clark and everyone! its crazy good :)
ggggggggggggg chapter 33 . 7/4/2010
alrite i love this story and im planning on leaving a very long review about how much i love it when im done but for now one criticism

"You're marriage isn't in danger," I corrected"

this is the one thing that annoys me most grammar wise and i apologize for being such a snob but it should be your not you're. i dont expect you to re-post the chapter but i did want to point it out to you

But i still love the story!
Hypercaine chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
I love the story, but i feel as though Clark is really getting hit hard when, most of this ISNT his fault. Okay, he left Lois, but he didnt know she was pregnant. He didnt tell Jason or see him, but that was because Richard and Lois forbid it. I can imagine the pain and heartbreak he must be going through, and yet, he's the bad guy? And i dont see Richard or Lois saying "No, Jason, honey. It's not Supermans fault you didn't know; we told him he was forbidden to see/speak with you." instead they console him and make it seem its all Clarks fault.

UGH!
Lightning Oz chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love it already! And I'm not even done with the story yet. Now this is why I like to write like that someday.
adptt12 chapter 36 . 3/11/2010
i loved absolutely loved this
Vaoni chapter 36 . 1/30/2010
I can't believe that I cried three times in this fic. It was so amazing. At times, I just wanted to shake Jason. He was such a frustrating child and I found myself taking sides with Superman. I could sympathize with Jason but he was so irrational at times. And for that, I applaud you. It is so difficult to give characters a sense of reality or of a real personality. But you had him react to situations as a real person would, with fear, anger, pain. It was beautiful to read.

In the end, this would have to be my favorite line of the fic.

"Perry White would not only be known forever as one of the longest serving and influential Editor-in-Chiefs of a newspaper, but also as the only Editor-in-Chief who could honestly call Superman a friend."

I cried after that! It was just so perfect. So amazing. Thank you for this fic, it was magnificent!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 36 . 7/30/2009
I loved loved this story! And I really liked the angle you went with Jason and Clark's relationship. To me, it seemed much more realistic with how Jason was conflicted with his Kryptonian side. Of course, I wanted to yell and beat Clark and Jason over the head- Clark for being too passive and Jason for not really listening to what his father had to say. Not to mention there were many many times I wanted to hug Clark when you know the poor guy was in agony seeing Lois with Richard.

My favorite part was definitely Jason calling his parents to invite them over for brunch. That was classic, them finally together and having their son call them up. Lol. I can't wait to read the rest of the Being Jason White universe stories!
Sreya chapter 26 . 2/10/2009
*cracking up* Oh, I just have to say how much I love this chapter. It doesn't matter how many times I read it, it's STILL one of the most hilarious Superman "reveals" out there.
Sreya chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Hey, Alphie! I was re-reading BJW, and when I got to the end of this chapter with the mention of Lex, I realized that I don't remember seeing any explanation of that little line somewhere. Were you planning on ever explaining how he died? The timing in here, with the kidnappings, and the mystery of it... was there some connection?
LostSchizophrenic chapter 36 . 1/28/2009
I loved this story-I started reading it a long time ago then got really busy and didn't have time and have just now re-read it. I do notice that you changed some things...I miss the scene where Kate and Jason were in trouble and he told her to go call Superman...I really liked that chapter. But I like the changes too. Anyway, great story!
full0fgrace chapter 26 . 12/18/2008
Gosh I love this chapter. It's so hilarious. Clark, gay, snort. Nope, not gay.

I just reread your Shadow of the Father story. That's such a great story. I almost cried, and I almost never cry for stories. It has such a sweet ending.
chelsea chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
if i thought this was awkward ic ant wait til puberty
chelsea chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
now i feel worse for jason than anyone way to milk it there
chelsea chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
poor clark... or should is say superman? i'm inclined to say clark but i'll leave the identity crisis to the rest of yas
chelsea chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
u write children really well even those of us with no maternal instinct cant help but aw
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »