Reviews for Inu Yasha, Kagome, and the Suspicious Body Wash
Ari chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I read ALL the chapters an the Miroku and Sango side as well and I loooooveedddd it because it got dirty when it needed to but you still clung to the originality of the characters and their actual thoughts and actions. Loovedd it!
Someone chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
yay love this and i like how your putting limeade before lemonade to get us ready for the orgasm...In other words Great job
Shinju Ami Mikuu chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! THIS STORY IS SSOOO YUMMMY! BUT A LITTLE PERVERTED BU TSTILL IT'S REALLY GOOD AND PLUS THE ENDING MAKES IT FEEL LIKE IT REALLY HAPPENED AND THAT THEY JUST IGNORED WHAT HAPPENED THAT TIME

LOVE IT!

I LOVE THIS STORY
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
wow...chuckles * love it!
Anime Freak456 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
i really liked this one too! i guess i should hav read it first but oh well. you should make a sequal to this! i dont know just an idea
Wolfangel 93 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I thought this was a good story. Good pairings and ideas
nahia2008 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I SO FREAKIN LOVED IT !
inugomefiend chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I thought the ending was lovely! It didn't NEED to be a lemon, for Pete's sake, there was lemony activity in each and every one of the other chapters! hehehe
inugomefiend chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Awesome! :)
inugomefiend chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
woowee! that was intense! hehe I liked the twist tho, with Inu being all submissive and Kags the 'agressor', tho I tend to prefer it the traditional way. Great chapter!
inugomefiend chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Loved it! Glad there is more to it than this! ;)
inugomefiend chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wonderful! And I loved the 'ungrabbed hand' thing! lol Only it was a bit confusing on the thoughts, on who was thinking what. I mean I figured it out, but you ought to put 'he thought' 'she thought' etc. or something to let the reader know who is thinking what.

I loved this chapter!
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
The Midnightmoonflower chapter 5 . 7/24/2008