Reviews for Leap of Faith
remifoster1313 chapter 14 . 3/28
By the way, are you planning on writing a sequel for this? If not, I hope you do write more in this fandom.
remifoster1313 chapter 3 . 3/22
I love how throughout your entire story, when Shang reflects on his feelings for Mulan, he doesn't immediately think of her physical appearance. Instead, he thinks of her intelligence or her bravery or something like that.
Also, I love Tang's personality.
remifoster1313 chapter 15 . 3/6
Great finish!
I hope to see you writing more stories soon!
Tempest Heavensbee chapter 15 . 2/10
Great story! It was the perfect combination of humor, war, romance, and evil spirits! It was well written too, with almost no mistakes in grammar, spelling, etc. You really do a great job with character development. I hope you write more Mulan fanfictions!
Roxas fleur chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Imagine the horror if the child is named mushu!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Hi!
I'd just like to say that i really like your writing style, and the easy camaraderie you've made the characters have. This could be one of the best pieces of writing I've read, although the storyline is a tad confusing. Great job:)
SAK00 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I got this sudden surge for Mulan Fanfiction, and luckily I found yours! This one is so good! The only thing I want to see more of is Mulan's manners - in my opinion, she learned a thing or two of honor through her experience and practically calling her a concubine wouldn't be honorable. Nonetheless, it's a great start! :)
alees-sa chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
This is such a beautiful story! It's been years since you've finished it but it's such a timeless work, I have no doubt I'll still be fangirling over it ten years from now. Thank you for sharing this!
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
One of the best fics I've read as a whole in a very long time. THIS is what Mulan 2 should have been - I love how you slowly developed their relationship and respective characters, and the entire plot of the story was so original! (Loved the ending - it's kind of fitting that their child be named Mushu, in a way.)
Fantastic work!
Aquasira chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
This is THE best Mulan Fanfiction! You are an awesome writer with captivating prose that held my intrigue throughout the entirety of the story. You have talent enough to be published if you were to use your own set of characters. Thank you so much for sharing! _
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
Fa Mushu, I like it too! Imagine Mulan and Shang's reaction when Grandma Fa suggests it.

Wonderful story, I loved every moment of it. The supernatural elements of this story captured my attention completely.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
Perfect solution to all the problems.
Fa family crisis, fixed! Mulan and Shang, check!
UnbiasedBias chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
This is probably the best Mulan fic I've ever read, and boy, it is brilliant! I love that you combined all the supernatural aspects of ancient China to create an intriguing plot whilst maintaining Mulan's character and her relationship with Shang. All your characters felt quite real - or as real as characters can get, and you really brought this whole thing to life. Thanks for writing such an awesome work!
Shadowmage97 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Ha! I love the ending!
Ceasabel chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Wow. I haven't read a whole lot of fan-fiction, but this is by far the best one I have ever read. There is just one thing that bothers me, though...what's going to happen to the Bao family? Since the Bao men are all eunichs now, won't their family name die out? It sounds to me like the same thing that happened to the Guan family is now going to happen to the Bao family. Wouldn't Mulan want to prevent that? I mean, she empathised with Yumen Guan because she was the last of her line, like herself. In fact, she empathised with her so much that she asked the nameless lost soul to take the name of Guan so that the name would continue. I think she would feel just as much empathy for the Bao daughter(s), since their family name has reached a dead end, too. Bao Leiyi is going to marry into the newly restored Guan family, so won't she lose her family name? Won't that happen to all of the Bao daughters? I don't think Mulan would want that to happen. I think she would want to make sure that both family names would continue. She wouldn't want either family name to die out.

I have an idea...they should either do what Mulan and Shang are doing (give one of their children the mother's surname) or perhaps they should combine heir surnames together, like Baoguan or Guanbao. It's a thought.