Reviews for Leap of Faith
Queen 0f Heartz chapter 15 . 1/20
Cute! I love it!
thescarletter chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Thank you for writing this story! It was a delicious read. :) I stayed up all night reading it, didn't even realize it 'til I saw the sun from my window. You've made the characters, especially Mulan, very easy to imagine, admire and relate to. I'd caught myself thinking, "HOLY HELL, U GO GIRL" more than once. The story brought out the potential of having a character such as Mulan (especially for the cause of feminism), and the bits of culture and history that I picked up from this was a bonus. It takes on a different tone from the original, which proved to be a delightful surprise. I'm a fan of the Disney films, and I enjoyed even the second one for the fluff, but I couldn't help but think this story should've been adapted for film instead of the sequel. :) :) :) Or. I can easily imagine this being an awesome live-action epic. Kudos again!
remifoster1313 chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
By the way, are you planning on writing a sequel for this? If not, I hope you do write more in this fandom.
remifoster1313 chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
I love how throughout your entire story, when Shang reflects on his feelings for Mulan, he doesn't immediately think of her physical appearance. Instead, he thinks of her intelligence or her bravery or something like that.
Also, I love Tang's personality.
remifoster1313 chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Great finish!
I hope to see you writing more stories soon!
Tempest Heavensbee chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
Great story! It was the perfect combination of humor, war, romance, and evil spirits! It was well written too, with almost no mistakes in grammar, spelling, etc. You really do a great job with character development. I hope you write more Mulan fanfictions!
Roxas fleur chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Imagine the horror if the child is named mushu!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Hi!
I'd just like to say that i really like your writing style, and the easy camaraderie you've made the characters have. This could be one of the best pieces of writing I've read, although the storyline is a tad confusing. Great job:)
SAK00 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I got this sudden surge for Mulan Fanfiction, and luckily I found yours! This one is so good! The only thing I want to see more of is Mulan's manners - in my opinion, she learned a thing or two of honor through her experience and practically calling her a concubine wouldn't be honorable. Nonetheless, it's a great start! :)
alees-sa chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
This is such a beautiful story! It's been years since you've finished it but it's such a timeless work, I have no doubt I'll still be fangirling over it ten years from now. Thank you for sharing this!
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
One of the best fics I've read as a whole in a very long time. THIS is what Mulan 2 should have been - I love how you slowly developed their relationship and respective characters, and the entire plot of the story was so original! (Loved the ending - it's kind of fitting that their child be named Mushu, in a way.)
Fantastic work!
Aquasira chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
This is THE best Mulan Fanfiction! You are an awesome writer with captivating prose that held my intrigue throughout the entirety of the story. You have talent enough to be published if you were to use your own set of characters. Thank you so much for sharing! _
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
Fa Mushu, I like it too! Imagine Mulan and Shang's reaction when Grandma Fa suggests it.

Wonderful story, I loved every moment of it. The supernatural elements of this story captured my attention completely.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
Perfect solution to all the problems.
Fa family crisis, fixed! Mulan and Shang, check!
UnbiasedBias chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
This is probably the best Mulan fic I've ever read, and boy, it is brilliant! I love that you combined all the supernatural aspects of ancient China to create an intriguing plot whilst maintaining Mulan's character and her relationship with Shang. All your characters felt quite real - or as real as characters can get, and you really brought this whole thing to life. Thanks for writing such an awesome work!