Reviews for Saiai
otaku-Stasi chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I loved it. It's quite spaced out, but I love the idea of it nonetheless. Besides... Chichiri's here, no da! He's my No. 1 Fave FY character!
chichiri's angel chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
UPDATE! UPDATE!

THIS STORYS FANTASIC!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
dontblink2108 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Plz continue! its totally awesome!
Kristall chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Hey there! Glad to see you updated, I've been looking forward to this chappie. Hmm, Tama's depressed because he's dead, Miaka looks like she's finally moving on a bit, and Chichiri's acting like he's a bit interested in Miaka...sounds to me like there's more interesting things to come in future chappies! I'll be sure to check them out! Later! _
BittyPunk chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Greaat story. :)
Kristall chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
No, I didn't notice the absense of the "no da's". Then again, Chichiri always dropped them when he was being serious. I hope that Miaka is able to heal and move on. I'm waiting for the next chappie, so post it soon, ok? Later! _
KittyLynne chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
It's fun and wonderful to see a Chichiri x Miaka fic being posted- there's so very few of them out there. _

I like the idea of Suzaku sending Chichiri to her; it seems a good choice, as Chichiri had great sensitivity and always knew what to say to comfort her. I especially liked the part where he tells Miaka that she'll be the Priestess of Suzaku until the day she dies. _ I also thought you did a good job with characterizing Miaka- I'm glad you didn't have her falling into Chichiri's arms right off the bat; her anger is a much more natural and realistic reaction. Good job!

On the concrit side, the only thing worth mentioning is that there some punctuation errors-mostly having to do with missing commas and extra periods at the end of some sentences.

It's a surprising and interesting twist that Chichiri is now a man of means-I look forward to seeing how things go with him and Miaka in the chapters to follow! *adds this story to alert

list*

All the best,

KittyLynne

PS. I read your bio, and was delighted to see that you're also an Eyeshield 21 fan! :D:D:D I recently was introduced to the anime and manga by a friend, and am enjoying it very much! _*
Sai-Katana chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
update update update UPDATE! this is like the only ChichirixMiaka story i've found! i love it _
Kristall chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Interesting story, but I must say that the weird signs in almost every sentence were distracting from the story, as well as the notes throughout the story. For the rest of your story, I'd try not putting those in, if you can. Don't get me wrong though, it's a good start for a story, and I want to see what happens next! Later!