Reviews for A Day of Confessions
JBubbles chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You're definitely an evil person!

Oh my, between fits of laughter I almost wanted to cry for poor dear Kenshin!

And, no, I did not liked the ending! . With so much crazyness (is this a real word) you could have made Kenshin a monk in love with Tomoe still, or better yet, end with Sano.

But Kaoru... ugh, I can't stand her anymore. 'Tough you made her extremely sane in this fic.
Lemisah chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Honestly, one of my favorite RukoKen stories I've read. The INTRODUCTION summary even makes me crack up and frankly... something like this has been long overdue (in a NUMBER of fandoms). Ahh... I love crack pairings... And a very sweet ending too. Wonderful job.
SuoSopuli28 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
My favorite part:"Damn it, someone has cruel sense of humour." Yea, I think was crazy all the way, shocking too, but refreshing, when I usually read only fics with K/K pairing. I liked the happy ending.
blood nymph chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
haha, Nii-chan, you are a genius! poor kenshin, but that was funny. though, why do you put 'u' at the end of Saito and arigato?

doing that makes it sound like arigato.

still, im glad he at least caught on to the fact everyone loves him. cuz we all know ken-san is a little slow :-)
Kirihana chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Okay, if I wasn't in the library right now (which means I have to be quiet), I seriously would have just LMAO. That was brilliant. I can't feel bad for Kenshin. Sano kissed him... _
amicus92 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
gosh that was so funny. thnk goodness kenshin ended up with kaoru.
Ica Leigh chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
XD Awesome! *cracks up* That was unexected and hilarious! Keep writing!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
poor ken
grahamsmoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Hohoho. Write another one. I loved it.