Reviews for Identity Crisis
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Bwa ha'z! man that was a good one-shot thingy I laugh at the word kinky . aweoosome job! seriously, the whole fanatic feminist, I can see it happening! because...you know, sometimes girls gotta protect the equality of females. I LOVE IT! the whole switching with each other and not even realizing it was perfect, damn! that's a good idea. completely faving this, and congrats! you've just made it on my 'hall of fame' weird thingy on my profile. i should check out your other work too'z
iRibbon chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
OMG SOO CUTE
ApplelovesApples chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
cool story
burntbanana chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Love the plot. Very original!
ohemg33kellz chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
hilarious
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was really funny and cute.

I liked it alot!

Good job

Your lurving reviwer-type chum

Naiya
x-Trisha-x chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
haha loved it.

;}
shallowheart321 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
that was so god! I SO FELL FOR THE SASUKE BEING THAT GUY! I LITERALLY RAN AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER JUMPING UP AND DOWN SAYING O MY GOD OH MY GOD OVER AND OVER AGAIN! THAN LAUGHED CHECKED THE SCREEN AND DID THE SAME THING. THERE GOES 10 MINUTES OF JUMPING AND YELLING! WELL THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT SO IN MY FAVS!
AKANEpanic chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Another lovely SasuSaku. ]] Keep up the good work. XD
hil2378 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
luv the fic! x3...though wat's gonna happen 2 the mission? -.-u
Contrariwise chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I'm all over your story! Haha!
UchihaBlossom984 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved it! You should definitely write more!
Sapere Aude chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hahahaha.. that is good.. lolx *claps*
sasukelove2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was so great! What an awesome one-shot! I loved the whole premise of mistaken identities and then when Sakura said that she still loved him and he kissed her *fangirl squeal*...well it was amazing. Keep up the awesome work and good luck with future fics :)
mintxrain chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Are you going to continue the story? It'd be nice :]
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »