Reviews for Redivivus
I think this chapter fits Dumbledore very well. You apologized in the end of the chapter, but if something like this had truly happened I think he would have acted similarly to what you wrote.
It's so romantic how Dumblefuck ok'd Severus' seduction of Hermione before Hermione even agreed to it. Children being used as sex sacrifices in an adult's war is so ROMANTIC!11!

You're very right. You suck at writing "romance".
I love how Dumblefuck always "realizes" things too late to save "his" people. Ah, so Severus *is* a pedo if he's already thinking about seducing her on command. If he whistles to his dick will it rise on command?
Severus might say he's not a pedophile in this fic but he didn't mind being a wife-beater in your other one, so how would we know?
Dumblefuck has always had only his own ends in mind regardless of the manipulative pain and abuse he lavishes on his chosen.
I don't understand the motivations you've given Dumbledor with regards to the dark arts. Let's f her up and then kill her for being f'd up. Doesn't make any sense. Why not, I don't know, not f her up in the first place.
I hate you duj
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Boo duj, no thanks from me for prudish edit!
OmegaKhaos chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
I have enjoyed these stories for years. Thank You
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
Can't get the good chapter without registering on those godawful gaudy sites and I may be 46 but I am not a joiner. Too many people have my email as it is... If you are going to post a lame teen fic, give it the proper rating. I don't appreciate having to suffer through seventeen chapters without a payoff. Sorry, but I've never been so pissed off reading a fic before, and it had so much potential!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
If dju told you to edit out the good stuff, he/she is an idiot! I don't read mature rated fanfics for violence for Merlin's sake. Very disappointing lovemaking chapter. Pstshaw!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
I had been so mad when I thought you had killed off Hermione! So glad you didn't :)
twibe chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I dont like seeing dumbledore like that all "it's alls about potter if you die helping him then so be it" , "you're not as important right now" .. But I trust you when you say he won't be in the future ;)
r99smith chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
love the phrase "Boy-Who-Lived-To-Be-Bait"
thanks for writing