Reviews for Redivivus
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Boo duj, no thanks from me for prudish edit!
OmegaKhaos chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
I have enjoyed these stories for years. Thank You
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
Can't get the good chapter without registering on those godawful gaudy sites and I may be 46 but I am not a joiner. Too many people have my email as it is... If you are going to post a lame teen fic, give it the proper rating. I don't appreciate having to suffer through seventeen chapters without a payoff. Sorry, but I've never been so pissed off reading a fic before, and it had so much potential!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
If dju told you to edit out the good stuff, he/she is an idiot! I don't read mature rated fanfics for violence for Merlin's sake. Very disappointing lovemaking chapter. Pstshaw!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
I had been so mad when I thought you had killed off Hermione! So glad you didn't :)
twibe chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I dont like seeing dumbledore like that all "it's alls about potter if you die helping him then so be it" , "you're not as important right now" .. But I trust you when you say he won't be in the future ;)
r99smith chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
love the phrase "Boy-Who-Lived-To-Be-Bait"
thanks for writing
uwishuwerecool chapter 25 . 6/4/2012
Earl Cardinal chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
Hah! Resistance is futile. Did'ja know that's from Star Trek? Coincidence, or no?
BellaTallin chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
LOL, interesting story so far, I'm very much enjoying the plot. The 'Quidditch Curse' is very amusing and I can see Hermione having it cast on her every year and a day that it wears off so she has a perpetually valid excuse to avoid it, lol!
mslm chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
Loved "He-Who-Wanted-A-Pet-Necromancer" :D
Corsetta chapter 25 . 7/2/2011
That's it? But Noooo! Fantastic story. I especially loved this story. I even liked (or was neutral)to all of the characters. Even Ron. Which is something really difficult to do. It's written absolutely skilled.
vampyregirl01 chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
That was a very good story. I was very mad at you when I found out that Hermione had died and then I was mad that the ring stilled glowed. I thought that it was the end of the story and that I would only know that she wasn't dead. When you said that there were sequels I breathed a sigh of relief. I can't wait to read them. Thanks for putting such a story on fanfiction so that it could be read
firelordazulas chapter 25 . 12/23/2010
Aw, the ending sad as hell :( But I will be sure to read the sequels as it was pure evil to leave it here, even if I have already read it. That should not be legal. I loved the fact that Hermione had Necromancer powers as I can't help but think of the awesomeness of online games like Dragonfable. Also, it's always cool when she has amazing and mysterious powers.
JaneA0202 chapter 25 . 11/25/2010
its good that after reading first two chapters I decided to read the last chapter otherwise I would be very angry and dissapointed If I read all 25 chapter.