Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Wrath of Majora
Wraith Five chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Nice job with the Dune reference! (Granted, I'm pretty sure you DID mention Shai-Hulud earlier...but still...) The Sand-ride Hooks tipped me off (it's been a few years since I've read any of the Dune books), but Shai-Hulud? That just doesn't quite sound like a Legend of Zelda-type name. One Google search later, reference confirmed. (1 internets/free cookie/both)

In any case, I found this fic by going through some of the favs of some authors on my alerts list, and boy am I glad I found it (and Legacies)! Good reads (in my experience, particularly good for first fics)!

Wraith Five
radar1942 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
i found this story to be great i hope to see a sequel soon and i hope skyward sword can help you through your zelda writers block if you still have it
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Good story! Please keep up the work!
00Boo chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
I SWEAR BY THE THREE THAT THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ X3 I sure hope Twilight Princess gets you back in 'writing mode', Zelda and Link are so CUTE! _
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
WOWZIES! I LOVES IT!

Your stories are frikkin AWESOME! Incredible! Outstanding! Astonishing! Notice how all of those UNBELIEVABLY positive words begin with vowels. I need one with an E... Ah. EXTRORDINARY! That'll work. XD

I can't wait for your sequel!
Oni Rinku chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
Great job with your stories! I'm a big fan and wonder to myself why more people don't read your stories...well I'll leave you to your writing
SSJ4Sora chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
can't wait for the sequel
Odinsblade chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I think you should heed this advice so as to not do the same things I found irksome in your previous two stories:

- No Dune references. The whole thing with the Shai-Hulud and the maker hooks made my eyes bulge out in a great 'WTF!' moment.

- Make Link's challenges more challenging. In your stories, Link is never defeated by an implacable foe; instead, he just gains some new power or magic item that wastes the villain in a few paragraphs. On that note:

- Don't make Link so overpowered. The part about him using only "a billionth of his true power" made him seem like another Goku: and why would he even need Zelda's help if he could just go 'Super-Saiyan' and "effortlessly deflect" the last boss' attacks? And then when Link busts out his hyper-time spell and just completely wastes Majora, the victory didn't seem too satisfying.

- Put in some more unexpected twists. The story was too predictable: Problem arises, hero is summoned to quell problem, he beats the four temples, has showdown with Majora and wins. Problem solved. Maybe during that time Zelda is accidently killed, and Link has to go on a 'side-quest' to revive her, weighing the choice of saving the whole kingdom or just a single soul? To save one he must lose the other. this is the kind of choice a 'true hero' must face. Just look at the Spiderman movies.

Well I think that's enough for now. I'd sure like to see how the wedding plays out, but please don't make it predictable with the all-too-doe-eyed Zelda-fluff. Maybe some old enemies show up and crash it, making ominous prophecies of the marriage being unsuccessful or Link dying. Whatever you decide to do, just make it dramatic!

Peace!
daine the wildmage07 chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
Aw, what a sweet ending! (baring Caspian, of course)...

A wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading it. And I KNEW there was going to be a sequel to this! MUAHahahahahahaha...gr, I can't wait to read the next one!

Hey, Writer With No Name's Zelda Muse! I am in desparate need of decent Zelda fanfiction to read! Get the Writer back on track, huh?

Viva Twilight Princess! I can't wait to play that! (even though I've found every cutscene, including the ending, on the Net already, but still...) Hopefully it'll give you some ideas, huh?
Dark Raku chapter 9 . 11/24/2006
How you managed to do a great retelling of both games in just nine to eight chapters whilst adding origanality i will proberbly never know. It was a great story and i look foward to the time my wraiths tell me you have writen another Zelda story.

Until that day goodbye

Dark Raku
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 9 . 11/24/2006
Great ending! I love this story! This is the best Zelda story I've seen in a long time. I hope you write a sequel!

Anime Wildfire
daine the wildmage07 chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
Hey, another great chapter! Nice battle!

Personally, I was hoping more for an actual battle between Link and his shadow, you know, like a few sword clangs and then maybe some poetic dialogue...

I also felt that the Link proposing to Zelda, though very romantic, was a bit predictable. Zelda knew it was going to happen, so I think that the scene lost some of it's spontaneity and drama. But that's just be me-I guess I just like the idea of a proposal being completely spontaneous so there's no anticipation or expectation of what's to come.

And that can't possibly be the end of Caspian...you've got something up your sleeve, ADMIT IT!
Anime Wildfire chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! You are an amazing writer! Keep up the amazing work!

Anime Wildfire
Odinsblade chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
“If I flew, I could cross.” Zelda observed. “But I can’t carry you; how would you cross?”

Oh, if Link only had his hook-shot! Ah well, great chapter. The pacing flows nicely. Is this story going to be rather short as Link has already 'beaten' 2 of the 4 temples?
Dark Raku chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
great chapter as usual and a really cool way to beat Majora and what happened at the end to Caspian was duely needed good job. I hope you keep this up because it seems right to countinue.

Until we meet again my friend.

Dark Raku

Also chapter four of my story is up.