Reviews for Sleep
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awwww, I like this! So sweet! And, yes... Dean is loved. I like that hearing that makes him feel better. :)
AlmightyChrissy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I'm a new fan of Supernatural and just finished watching "Children Shouldn't Play...". I was scouring the internet for post-ep fics, because that end scene just broke me, and yours is one of the first that I found, and I think my search may be over, because this was perfect. Very very true to character and very good at showing deep emotions the way we see the characters do onscreen. Awesome work.
klylu chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
yeah, dean's low self-esteem bothers me a lot...

'He was loved; that was enough'

it's sad that it took so long for him to understand (not that the others cooperated that much to make him understand...), but i'm glad he finally did!

loved the 'i sleep better when you're around' moment! :D
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aww, that was great, I had hoped or more from Kripke after Dean's revelation to Sammy but apparently we're going to have to wait for hell to freeze over before we get a chick flick moment!

Very well written, you have a talent for writing, the banter and the dialogue stayed so true to character!

I'm so glad that you ended the scen with Dean feeling needed and loved by his family...I do so love a hurt Dean!

Awesome job, keep writing!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
"But he never thought of himself as loved" *heart chaes for Dean*

Beautifully written.

Shannon Vega chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Oh, my god! This was an incredible story! I have not been this choked up in a long time and I love the way that you showed that Dean and Sam have a deeper understanding than is shown in the show. I loved it! Please, write more!
dreamingstars chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I like it, thats really all i can say; i like it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Excellent job!

I have read different tags to this episode and the responses that Sam could give to Dean.

Yours was so simple and perfect as it was from the heart, thank you.

When the screen faded to black at the end of this episode, I wondered what Sam could say to Dean, would love to see this on the show.

The extra little bit with Dean remembering what Sam said as a child and repeating it for him at the motel, it was perfect.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was great. Thanks for it! :D
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
“Don’t blame yourself because Dad loved you,”

Wow! Lost my breath on that one. Intense. Profound. Wonderful.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
it might have been late but it was well worth the wait... really well done! Just got to love those boys! good job
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aw, really great stuff!
Joella chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This missing scene was so poignant and on target. I can honestly say I could see this in the episode. Great job.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was the best version of what happened after Dean told Sam what was wrong that I have read, I can so see that happening, nothing too gushy and just the write amount of dialogue. Don’t you just love the guys, Sam so open and trusting and Dean so deep and well….Dean .
angel679 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Awesome story every time I think about how bad Dean is hurting or look at his eyes cause you can see everything in his eyes it makes my heart hurt. I wish he would just understand that he is so worthy of being loved and that he is a special person. I really wish we knew why he felt that he was so unworthy of love, affection and caring. If it was single event or a progression of events that made him feel like no one would be bothered if he wasnt there or that he wasnt important.