Reviews for Little Blue Stockings
Snow chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I thought this story was sweet! I love this ship and I would like to know if there might possibly be a next chapter? I hope there is!
poop eater 69 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was kinda transphobic and ignorant but at least u write decent...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love this story and the idea of it, it'd be cool if you continued it as a multi-chapter fic
Plagiarized chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
U can find the plagiarized version on Asian fanfics . Com
Plagiarized chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hello author just thought you'd like to know this fanfic was plagiarized on .com by an author called "kattsun" she has changed the name of the fic to "stockings" she has only changed the names of the two main characters. It is plagiarized word by word from your orginal work.
sasunaru680 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I like it was good! And hot!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
unique story, liked it and how descriptive it was
Hypnotictoxicwords chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
this was very good.
I liked it
CoastingNightfallXD chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Omg that was Fucking awesome
Please write more ! Maybe another vampire story : DDD
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter
akirak chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awwww so cute i love it c:
White gardenia petals chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was a unqiue story. I enjoyed it to the end. I just adored this! Simply wonderful
Ano chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
A very well written story! Also an interesting and very possible take on what could be going on in the twin's lives' with their parents. The only issue I had was that here did not seem to be a clear understanding of what I assume is Kaoru's transsexuality because you did not use female pronouns for her. Crossdressing is one thing, but if in this AU Kaoru indentifies as a girl, even one with boy parts, she should have female pronouns.
A fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ok just saying you deserve waaaayyy more reviews!.seriously the lemon and drama was gold..& you made me fall for the wimpy gender confused kaoru and the loving caring hikaru ((T.T)).. I also liked your note about fandom in the begining i totally agree.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
you konw it was really interesting, and i like very much cross-dressing and kaoru it too cute i can definitely image him ia skirt

seeya n.n