Reviews for Little Blue Stockings
sasunaru680 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I like it was good! And hot!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
unique story, liked it and how descriptive it was
KATburglar chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
this was very good.
I liked it
CoastingNightfallXD chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Omg that was Fucking awesome
Please write more ! Maybe another vampire story : DDD
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter
akirak chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awwww so cute i love it c:
White gardenia petals chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was a unqiue story. I enjoyed it to the end. I just adored this! Simply wonderful
Ano chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
A very well written story! Also an interesting and very possible take on what could be going on in the twin's lives' with their parents. The only issue I had was that here did not seem to be a clear understanding of what I assume is Kaoru's transsexuality because you did not use female pronouns for her. Crossdressing is one thing, but if in this AU Kaoru indentifies as a girl, even one with boy parts, she should have female pronouns.
A fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ok just saying you deserve waaaayyy more reviews!.seriously the lemon and drama was gold..& you made me fall for the wimpy gender confused kaoru and the loving caring hikaru ((T.T)).. I also liked your note about fandom in the begining i totally agree.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
you konw it was really interesting, and i like very much cross-dressing and kaoru it too cute i can definitely image him ia skirt

seeya n.n
loves this chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i actually loved this i though it was sweet and i couldnt get it out of my head! 33
CiaoMangaFreak7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Nice chapter ! I can't not wait for the next chapter !

Bey bey !
CyberVampire chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
what if kaorus father told the guards to not let him leave?
cyberangel chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
what happens next? please tell

this is actually exciting to read, manly because its different

but please chapter 2

yes, no, maybe?
kyleisdabest chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i think this is great, it really seems like a kaoru fic. One of my best friends as this disorder though she developed it in adolescent. If you could do the intorduction to the host club i think that would be great because i think they would accept kaoru no-matter