Reviews for Gypsy Love
O.O... That wad amazing! *claps*
azab chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
loved it good job :
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hm...It was okay. The story felt rushed. There wasn't much detail. The whole love was rushed too. It felt like two days. I think it was two days. They met and then they made love? It just felt...rushed. It had a really nice plot line and if you coulod have dragged it out a little more that would have made it better. The whole rape thing and then the five months later was really rushed. It was like major drama in two sentences. Which makes it sound less important and a little more rushed. More details could be used also that whole father-son thing was really nice. I liked that a lot. I also liked how it was the past of Esmeralda. That was an awesome tie in. Those few pointers would help make this a better Fiction.

Yeah theres my advice. Although...I make those mistakes too. :]

Overall it was an okay story and I enjoyed reading it.
TheTwilightMoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aww! This is gonna make me CRY! so cute, and a very nice idea at the end! :D

*favs to the MAX!*
Neobamboom chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was really short, but man did you ever tell a great story!

love love love love it.
zanzan0909 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
thats so sweet
LilyHellsing chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
...That was really screwed up o.o I mean, I loved it and all and it was cute how the baby was Es. but...Rape child? -.- Eh. You could have extended the ending a little more _ But its good none the less
Sammy G chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I enjoyed this! Even if it was a bit pervy at times *wink wink*
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Oh yes! I SO KNEW the little tike would end up to be Esmeralda! Is this just a one-shot? You could continue it without a problem, you'd have lots to go on. Is Clopin the father? He very well could be, since she had sex with two men on the same day...who knows? I like to think that Esmeralda's his child.

Very cute story (minus the erm...rape part), you should continue!
Erla-kisa chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oh

I like it Very much. This just a one-shot, or...?