Reviews for The Long Job: Muir
MusicInStillMotion chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I love this are you goimg to continue this story if so please write more.
hotforteacher3 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
While I am vastly enjoying your story, I have to point out the inconsistencies in this chapter's characterization of Kaylee (and River to some degree) in the fight. In "war stories" it is made very clear that Kaylee is definitely not a fighter. I am curious as to why you chose to make her a fighter here in your story.
Sunshineali chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Yay, glad to see that you updated this fic. Hope you'll write more so we can see what unfolds. :)
Thescarredman chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
This is a very fun story. Are you going to finish it? The new characters are interesting, and I'd love to see how the respective crews develop together.
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
This is very plot intensive. I'm not quite sure it's under the right character set. river hasn't been in the last few chapters. perhaps you should reclassify it under adventure. like the second crew.
Ali chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I seemed to have missed this fic and am now just discovering it. I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to read on and hope you'll post regularly. :)
gardencrafter chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Please write more soon !
gardencrafter chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
The Aces crew sounds like they'll make for interesting "partners" ... great story so far.
gardencrafter chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Great story ... I especially liked Margot's comment at the end. "Craziness" is all relative anyways ...
Angel Monroe chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
I like this second crew. It's interesting to meet them, see their mannerisms and compare them to those of Serenity's crew. Like the two mechanics. Couldn't be more different. Joe is like Simon with Kaylee's love for machines. Sue is Inara-ish but board with it. Hwa Ling is very Zoe-ish in her battle tactic attitude. It's all very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens when the two crews meet. Chaos ensues. Fun fun. Can't wait. O:)
Anna chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Just read all of the first Long Job, then this. I love it, loved Jayne quoting Shakespeare from memory, that was wonderful! One quick note, though. "So Mot It Be"; it's actually "mote", but that doesn't really matter too much.

Fantastic job so far! Update again soon, I'll be waiting!
Angel Monroe chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Yeah, I think the whole crew is pretty near River-wonky. That's what makes her fit so well. Fun fun. I love the conversation between Jayne and Margot. And this line here:

“Oh yeah. He’s got it bad. And that ain’t good.”

That about sums it up. I really do like the Jayne/River pairing. In a crazy, mixed-up way, the two of them make sense. Good times. O:)
GarniGal chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
I love the ending - so sweet.
Angel Monroe chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
That last little scene was freaking hilarious. I really like Margot. I can't imagine anyone making Mal silent like that. Had me giggling like made. And I like the way River was talking about Jayne. They're going to be cute together when they actually get together. Simon saying the right thing was both cute and unexpected. Always enjoyed. Can't wait for more. Thanks. O:)
gardencrafter chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Great chapter !

I especially liked River propting Simon to compliment Kaylee, and how Margot left Mal totally speechless at the very end.