Reviews for Misunderstood
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 14 . 2/14/2008
Whoa...an update so your not dead! lol. It was good.
abookwillchangeurlife chapter 13 . 10/7/2007
O... I like this story... poor Glinda! but way to go Elphie!cant wait till its updated
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 13 . 4/16/2007
whoa... didn't know she could do that. update soon!
Songbird15 chapter 13 . 4/16/2007
Yay, an update. Elphie to the rescue!

Wait, play in June? That's when the one I'm going to is! O_O You must not be far from me.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
yuo're going to be elphaba? that is extremely cool, and i'm jealous - or i would be if i was an actress. hell, actress or not, i'm jealous. good luck, and update soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
that was sad... though i'm not fully surprised. i could see it happen. update soon!
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
I know Lady Tiggular has said this already, but I feel the need to reititerate it nonetheless:

You really, really, *really* need to have a new paragaph after a new person speaks! A good writer has a combination of decent spelling, grammar, etcetera, but formatting is important as well.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
oh boy... well, at least they still think elphie's dead. i still want to know who the mystery friend is, though i'm in agreement with elphaba on who i hope it'll be... ;)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
more to this than meets the eye, eh? hmm... "He's waiting." i wonder who 'he' might be... and how do both nor and elphaba know him? an OC? or someone else... *crosses fingers but tries not to get hopes up* update soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
who is the figure? nor? since she was just thinking about her, and all... i'll confess to a slight disappointment (i was kinda hoping for one of the fiyero-is-alive twists - hey, i'm a confirmed fiyeraba shipper) but i don't care, not really. update soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
ok... i'm a bit lost now. what is going on here? was there more in those gifts than she said?
whingingwhippets chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
I know what you mean, music, atmosphere, all that plays very much into what I'm writing and reading other fics is great, but I'm always afraid they'll infiltrate my own. Perhaps this paranoia is one of the ways I somewhat to relate to Elphaba! lol. I have struggled with ignoring what I choose to ignore. For instance Fiyeroe... a fine lad really, nothing against him, but a tad inconvenient if you're focusing on Gelphie, yes? *I* think part of the point is to enjoy writing your own thing and hone your own skills so...go..Witch of the South! Boo rah! or is it Boo yah! not ure.

Anyway, nice chapter, I look forward to more later after company leaves town tomorrow.
whingingwhippets chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
I enjoy your writing style, and I always appreciate a bit of metaphysics or philosophy :-) Nice descrition!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
hey, you gave me a shout-out! cool. anyway... excellent chapter. i like the setup, becuase this could go a number of ways. elphaba and glinda could be plotting some kind of revenge - i find this one unlikely, but who knows? - or you could be channeling the musical, at least where the scarecrow is concerned. i could be wrong on both, maybe the tin man and scarecrow have important information, or maybe i'm still way off the mark. whatever it is, update soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
i liked this chapter, but i also hate it, because it's going to drive me insane! what exactly did they plan? does this have anything to do with fiyero?