Reviews for Dancing with Demons
Coldblooded89 chapter 26 . 3/31
Deeply enjoyed the story, kept me interested while I went from start to finish... I implore you to keep writing, if you still exist out there in the world wide web!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 26 . 3/23
And here I've been seeing this story for years, not knowing it was so good! Just-dude! Thank you for writing!
turtle329 chapter 23 . 2/22
Damn, Sunny got sassy for a moment there.
Lady Arachne chapter 26 . 2/14
Loved the chapter!
It's been a long time since I read this story, I remember it being a long time since this chapter was uploaded and me not wanting to read it because it had been so long between the updates that I had forgotten what had been happening in the story. I enjoyed reading this story over again, I really hope that you don't give up on this story!

Can't believe Gaara died! I was loving the relationship he and Sunny had! Can't believe I'm saying this, since they are my favorite characters, but I really hope the Akatsuki die in this story!

I don't think any of your fans will care about the long wait for the next chapter, as long as this story sees an ending they'll be happy! So please, continue this story! :D
A great story, a shame that it has died/ is on ice... Hope that the author will put it up for adoption so another can continue it!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
This is very very good. Please update soon!
acetwolf94 chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
NapierNation chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Although the whole cannibalism thing is a little off-putting, I absolutely LOVE what you've done to the story! The realism of Sunnys situation is beautiful! He was raised by man eating demons who had no respect for life outside themselves and Sun had no outside connections before the pack was killed. I love that you didn't do the whole "greater-than-thou" spiel by making him resent his adopted families lifestyle and instead had him follow their example. Children are very impressionable. I'm not usually one for violent dark reads but this was written wonderfully and was an absolute pleasure to read. Keep up the good work!
RandomWriter21 chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
Hope you continue this story at some point, it is amazing!
pikachucat chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
awesome more please
Black Shades of Red chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
If you are still around, please update.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
I actually really like this story. I do enjoy how Naruto isn't really getting in "touch" with his human side but rather sticking with his demon one. The fact on how Naruto seems angelic is amusing as well.
Dave's Friend Bill chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
Gaara's death...many tears were shed, it was very unexpected, I just couldn't get over the fact that he was dead and I found myself starting to cry at random parts during the rest of the chapter. You are good, I wish I could write like that, but alas, I cannot. Anyways, I love this story, please update someday!
kaisonsheart chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
So many feels! This has been one of my favorite naruto stories of all time. I would love to see an update! Please don't abandon it!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
THANK YOU for putting up a chapter, even years late. It's very appreciated! I love this story and I hope you're able to come back to it at some point :)
2,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »