Reviews for Dancing with Demons
whoopsly chapter 26 . 3/16
Every year I come back just to check if this story updated. I won't ever forget this masterpiece. Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2021
OK I just read the 7th chapter, and I already feel bad for mayu. I Can tell she will be eaten. I hope I am wrong.
JFJ123 chapter 12 . 9/8/2021
I started reading this about a week ago, it seems really good so far, although I wish naruto would be more reasonable about killing all ninja, after all his pack was only killed because they were killing humans, is they kinds had it coming.
burntblood.1982 chapter 20 . 9/7/2021
Naruto needs to stop listening to kakashi and the other one I won't him near the demons
realfan16 chapter 26 . 8/21/2021
Ugh another beauty left uncompleted...so sad *shrug* but I enjoyed so thank you for your work author-san
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 26 . 3/5/2021
MOARRR
Lucicq chapter 26 . 1/18/2021
Can Demons eat reanimated people?
Kage-Shino chapter 14 . 10/14/2020
I figured he would have a larger part. Hmm, if Naruto had a ship, it would be with a Jinchuuriki...
Huggiebird chapter 26 . 9/20/2020
This is so good! Ahhhh. I love this piece a lot ️
AAu.27 chapter 15 . 4/18/2020
I give you a tribute to such a wonderful story. Really. You made me inspired enough to make a new poem.

"BEAST"

She's seeing everything and then nothing;
Waiting for nothing until there's something.
She's always present but never truly there;
Head in the clouds, she doesn't really care.
She sees shadows on some far off corner;
Drowning on stiffling air and not underwater.
She's bound in chains that others can't see;
Gurgling in madness and much unholy glee.
She kisses nightmares like bitter daydreams;
Burning her sanity from its very core seams.
She drinks poison and spits out acrid blood;
Swallowing sorrow in a tumultuous flood.
She whispers lovingly in riddles of fear;
Giving death's kisses as she lick up tears.
She's the caged beast deep in your mind;
Crooning a lullaby that you'll never find.
Paul Lenzen chapter 26 . 1/15/2020
This is quite interesting and I'd like to read more eventually.
ashika pl chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Now that's some compelling story! Didn't know I would be much into a tale about demon who mercilessly eats humans and look what you've done ;).
I really like how the events are unfolding in your narration - it really draws you in and doesn't want to let you stop reading. It is interesting, unpredictable. I like how you generally try to be realistic - Naruto, despite his enormous chakra, still encounters many problems and life's not easy for him. Not all humans are easy prey and there are those who he has to respect, I love that. (only thing - I doubt he could learn to read Japanese that quickly, I've been studying Japanese for years and this is some helluva ungrateful bit8h, that language, and I know what I'm saying, I've been learning English, French and Latin too)
Another thing - I've got the feeling it's more your original story than an actual fanfiction - so many OCs, so many little aspects, so different storyline and finally Naruto is so totally not him ;). I mean, I get that he had to change being merged with Kyuubi and brought up by demons, but still, from my experience, your individual character is not something to be that easily overwritten. I think he is a little bit too OOC to really be Naruto.
Still, love the story, shame it's unfinished! Hope I'll ever write like you in English :(
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2019
awesome

sad no update
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2019
Eating brains improves language confirmed

Guessed as much, but wasn't stated as such after Sunny ate Granny's brains and became better next chapter (tho contradictory to explaination you gave, that he was always good at it when trying)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2019
lol just going aboit and asking abouy contracts

Sunny's not wring about that money lol
2,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »