Reviews for Dancing with Demons
2lazytologin chapter 8 . 11/21
I do understand that the Naruto Serie's are Japanese, but it is a bad thing that you have to writte something like: "Teaching him Japanese" it was uncalled, after all we're reading English, and for that you should've wrote: "Teaching Him ENGLISH", but then again is your story and you've wrote it around 10 years ago... ggwp
Majiri chapter 26 . 10/5
I'm always on the lookout for good Demon!Naruto stories. Watching him grow up from a totally different starting point that in canon and evolve into a somewhat recognizable but still very different person is fascinating if done well. And you have done it very well.

I don't know if you've moved on from Fanfiction or if you're just taking an extended break but I hope you return to finish this story. You've managed to craft a great tale with characters who struggle with who they are and what they want and I'm desperate to see how it ends.

I look forward to seeing more of Dyadem and Tsorn, some of the few OC's I've ever liked in fanfiction, and to Sunny/Kyuubi and how he comes to terms with being friends with demons and their thinking, feeling food.
I actually thought it was very good, with Gaara's death and all. It didn't seem cheesy because Sunny never liked being alone and actually enjoyed his friends company I really hope you end up finishing this no matter how late you are, as long as I can finish these story
rinningan chapter 3 . 9/14
I love the story! Very original. I'm on chap 3 so far and it's very well written. Though I'm going to miss those blue eyes...
Btw. You have a back for naming things. Kind of reminds me of gilderoy Lockhart. Sure he was an idiot but he was great when it came to titles.
Xethesis chapter 26 . 9/2
Rip
Xethesis chapter 9 . 8/29
Mayu y
Joel chapter 11 . 8/26
I like it
urbaddesttokki chapter 1 . 7/22
update pleaseeeeeee
At this point, almost 5 years after the release of the previous chapter, I'm inclined to believe that this has been dropped. Still, it was really great take on the series, and I liked it quite a bit. Natsu seemed a bit a friend of all living things taken up to eleven, but besides that, a lot of the characters seemed awesome. Although the power level specifications are kinda vague, but such is often the case with anything anime related. Thanks for the Sweet ride up till this point!
Viviene001 chapter 26 . 6/15
Such a pity this didn't continue,it progressed to the point where it wasn't naruto but still naruto...
Ahhhhh gaara died.I actually liked how naruto/sunny and gaara intereaacted with each other..
So much gore,so much insanity XD
I can't say I liked this,but I can't say I hate this either.I can only say it's was interesting :3
Thanks,for the story _
gohan9450 chapter 26 . 5/31
I need moreeeeeeeeee, i want to see how this ends so bad, the need for catharsis is ridiculous!
I absolutely loved this chapter! Please continue when you can!
NamelessKiddo chapter 26 . 4/19
This story NEEDS an update! I love it too much for it to end this way!
Tailturner chapter 8 . 4/11
This is actually really interesting, shame it doesn't seem to be completed (or ongoing) but that is probably one of the best things about fanfiction, it doesn't have to be complete in order for you to find gems like these.

Surprisingly polished gems to someone who doesn't usually read fanfiction, but stories like these are like an unfinished armband of steel and ruby, holds up under inspection but not something you would wear in public before it is complete.
Asunnykindaguy chapter 26 . 4/10