Reviews for Dancing with Demons
Paul Lenzen chapter 26 . 1/15
This is quite interesting and I'd like to read more eventually.
ashika pl chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Now that's some compelling story! Didn't know I would be much into a tale about demon who mercilessly eats humans and look what you've done ;).
I really like how the events are unfolding in your narration - it really draws you in and doesn't want to let you stop reading. It is interesting, unpredictable. I like how you generally try to be realistic - Naruto, despite his enormous chakra, still encounters many problems and life's not easy for him. Not all humans are easy prey and there are those who he has to respect, I love that. (only thing - I doubt he could learn to read Japanese that quickly, I've been studying Japanese for years and this is some helluva ungrateful bit8h, that language, and I know what I'm saying, I've been learning English, French and Latin too)
Another thing - I've got the feeling it's more your original story than an actual fanfiction - so many OCs, so many little aspects, so different storyline and finally Naruto is so totally not him ;). I mean, I get that he had to change being merged with Kyuubi and brought up by demons, but still, from my experience, your individual character is not something to be that easily overwritten. I think he is a little bit too OOC to really be Naruto.
Still, love the story, shame it's unfinished! Hope I'll ever write like you in English :(
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2019
awesome

sad no update
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2019
Eating brains improves language confirmed

Guessed as much, but wasn't stated as such after Sunny ate Granny's brains and became better next chapter (tho contradictory to explaination you gave, that he was always good at it when trying)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2019
lol just going aboit and asking abouy contracts

Sunny's not wring about that money lol
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2019
lmao, even Sasuke likes Natsu

Sasuke spares Natsu after coming back to massacre Konoha

And apparemtly peepinginvestigating suspicious and likely dangerous threat to the village
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2019
Ah, I thought he (Tsorn) would survive as an antagonist, but when the chapter of their demise came, I thought I was wrong. But now, he does survive, lol
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2019
he showed no signs of having good speech before, tho, even when calm. it would've made more sense to say that he improved by eating mayu's brain, and just left it at that.

it would be a bit of a stretch, even if he were to get info by eating brains, but it makes a lot more sense then the explanation you gave
zerkses chapter 26 . 6/11/2019
This fiction ist awesome.
Kordesha chapter 26 . 5/20/2019
Hope things are going well for you and you will be able to come back to work some more for this awesome fic!
koseta.a chapter 9 . 5/14/2019
Damn that was a sad chapter...
huongdaoroma chapter 26 . 4/9/2019
3 years for this update... 6 has gone by since then so I guess the next landmark is 9 (2022)?
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 26 . 3/9/2019
7/10
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2019
cuz you killed his family you sons of bitches...
Wicked.A chapter 8 . 1/6/2019
there is a movie and a comic (they have suprisingly nothing to do with each other) both feature male zombie protagonists the later of which was(maybe) a cook in life who became a very picky zombie who wants to watch a girl for three days to make sure his food comes from good stock in the end they fall in love though.
so romancing something which one considered food at one point is not impossible in fiction, now that I think about it any human x vampire story is also like that, the zombie thing was just the first that came to mind...
2,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »