Reviews for Dancing with Demons
urbaddesttokki chapter 1 . 7/22
update pleaseeeeeee
At this point, almost 5 years after the release of the previous chapter, I'm inclined to believe that this has been dropped. Still, it was really great take on the series, and I liked it quite a bit. Natsu seemed a bit a friend of all living things taken up to eleven, but besides that, a lot of the characters seemed awesome. Although the power level specifications are kinda vague, but such is often the case with anything anime related. Thanks for the Sweet ride up till this point!
Viviene001 chapter 26 . 6/15
Such a pity this didn't continue,it progressed to the point where it wasn't naruto but still naruto...
Ahhhhh gaara died.I actually liked how naruto/sunny and gaara intereaacted with each other..
So much gore,so much insanity XD
I can't say I liked this,but I can't say I hate this either.I can only say it's was interesting :3
Thanks,for the story _
gohan9450 chapter 26 . 5/31
I need moreeeeeeeeee, i want to see how this ends so bad, the need for catharsis is ridiculous!
I absolutely loved this chapter! Please continue when you can!
NamelessKiddo chapter 26 . 4/19
This story NEEDS an update! I love it too much for it to end this way!
Tailturner chapter 8 . 4/11
This is actually really interesting, shame it doesn't seem to be completed (or ongoing) but that is probably one of the best things about fanfiction, it doesn't have to be complete in order for you to find gems like these.

Surprisingly polished gems to someone who doesn't usually read fanfiction, but stories like these are like an unfinished armband of steel and ruby, holds up under inspection but not something you would wear in public before it is complete.
Asunnykindaguy chapter 26 . 4/10
You still alive?
Aren chapter 26 . 3/19
This is an absolutely wonderful fic. I'm really really glad I stumbled into it. Thank you and I hope you update soon~
Lila Dunmare chapter 26 . 3/8
I read it.
rose372938 chapter 26 . 3/1
Nooooooo there's no more chapter
N0tMyName chapter 26 . 2/14
pls update again this is one of my fave stories even after over four years on ! love ur work
Td03 chapter 14 . 2/6
Ah... the demonic feels... I should stop reading and review now. It has been a wonderful journey, until Sasuke provoked Sun and attacked without Sun even agreeing, sent a Katon at the 'civilian, non-ninja' boy, and you didn't even have him given a scolding by Kakashi, punished or something. It was so disappointing. The story's been thorough so far, and suddenly there's the usual glaring flaw where Sasuke acted like such an unruly vindictive child, and no one bothered to punish him.

He tried burning Sun alive, so Naruto drowned him alive. That is so cool the way you did it there.

Though I quickly get mad again when Sun gets the hate. Wtf. Sasuke did it first, no one bothered, when Naruto did it in the same manner but expected bc Sasuke initiated it, Sun is 'dangerous' and 'should be kept an eye on'? HELLO. Sasuke tried to burn alive what he thinks is a pretty, civilian boy trying to be a ninja - a stranger. What if Naruto is not a demon? What if Naruto really is just a talented civilian human? Will someone ever punish him? I don't hate Sasuke, I hate the fact that one gets a leeway and the other doesn't: it's either Kakashi deems both are dangerous and uncontrollable at the moment, or not.

And then you had Tsorn trying to track Sun to kill him and I just deadpanned, an OC imitation of "Itachi"...? It's gonna be a long stalking journey of someone wanting revenge for the wrong reasons bc he jumps to conclusions? If you hadn't had Gaara howling over the moon, I'd probably quit and come back 2 days later. Then you had Tsorn talk with the wolf and I was in awwwwww, thanks!
TimePatrolSage chapter 9 . 2/5
this is so sad I almost cried this is one great story
authornada chapter 21 . 1/13
don't worry I hate romance in action filled adventure stories.
2,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »