Reviews for Dancing with Demons
pikachucat chapter 25 . 7/23
awesome more please
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 7/1
Ch 18

Way too dark feral even than wolf, fox and maybe winged flying reptile probably.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 7/1
Ch 15

He is Kyuubi ?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/1
Ch 4

The highest amount of energy / chackra into Yoki which is the purest concentrated form just like super concentrated flammable fuel . Maybe equivalent of plutonium? In absurd quanity and quality.
"Mild human eating. Not graphic."
Gonna admit, I laughed at that. On the other hand, enjoying the fix, despite how outlandish it seems at points. It's a fresh concept, something you don't see all that often.
sad chapter 26 . 6/25
...u updated...finally...and then nothing once again...anything would have been better than this nothing.
ebbuu chapter 26 . 6/14
I can't wait for the next chapter, if there will ever be one. Until then signed one of your biggest fans XP
Jj chapter 26 . 6/6
Loved the story if you plan to continue it please email me at thanks great story by the way it's gorey but in a good way
Jj chapter 17 . 6/6
Omg kill the necklace kill it with fire do it do it doooo ittttt dismember it it will be your end
Jj chapter 8 . 6/6
It's like don't worry once your gone I'll eat you
I sooo felt all the frustration sunny did, totally just wanted to rip and bit and shred kisame, also:

UPDATE
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 26 . 5/11
Heart-wrenching. Jeez you really pack a punch with your writing. Sad it's over (for the time being *looks at you expectantly*) haha I'm pretty content just being able to read this much actually. I think it was completely worth it even if it isn't finished. I'll remember this fic for a long time for sure. Thanks for the amazing story!
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 21 . 5/11
Amazing chapter! This was so great. Couldn't stop reading this after oicking it up. You have such talent in writing out miserable and horific scenes. So unlike anything I've witnessed in fanfiction. But I love it. Onward!
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 16 . 5/10
This is becoming so good! Sad that it isn't finished but I just have to read til the last chapter uploaded. Ugh. I love everything about this. The dark personality for Sunny/Naruto is so very welcome compared to regular fics. You just put such a great spin to it as well. Can't wait to read the next chapters!
Mumia0813 chapter 15 . 3/9
This story is making me hungry...is that so wrong? Ur mind is rather brilliant to come up with this delicious story. I'm gonna enjoy this... But with some steaks n ribs lol
2,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »