Reviews for Harry's Pet
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This was just so sweet and cute. I usually don't like Ron Harry fics but this was great.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I loved, I wished you would have done the POV of all male Ron Weasley brothers , I love the couple RemusxRon , Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron lol and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who ? anda longer worth them Lucius and Ron doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
Ava-Potter gal chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was cute. Good job!
MiracleButterflies chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love it
Dalal Hecate chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Very cute and an enjoyable read...
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awwww! I normally don't like Harry/Ron pairings, but I LOVED this! It was cute! Thanks for a great read, and congrats on a job well done!

Frosty
beckie31 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Adorable (:(: xx
Dipi chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
that was awesome. what a great comparison
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Beautiful.

And so CUTE!

This is an awesome fic because I've never really heard RON characterized as a cat. harry?Definitely. Draco? Sure. Practically everyone in between? Probably. Ron? Nope.

5/5

Loved it.
FireCookie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this is awsomly cute!i loove it x)
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
haha that's sounds cozy X3
C.Janeway chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Homygod! I swear, I've read this story about ten times, but never gotten off my lazy arse and reviewed, but lo' and behold, I'm doing so now! I totally adore your characterization of Ron, and just the total awesome Harry POV, just le wow! You need your own constellation or something!
writeaboutweasley chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
absolutely darling
Topsy Kretts chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
CUTE!
Lolo-rawr chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
You are absolutly excellent at writing. All of your stories are so good! I like this the best though. Its really cute. ]