Reviews for Edge of the Chase
Oyuki chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
seriously, heero, what is going on? she's ready to snap. hehe. please have more soon.
Mini Nicka chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Interesting and very good.
AnimeGuera chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Wow! This is getting better every time! I luv it! I enjoy Relena being forced into situations where sh ehas no idea whats going on. N Heero being courteous is just hilarious! I got a lil lost when they were on the truck n how they got in but maybe dats cuz is 1am? lol

Keep writing

Ine Coppens chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Keep writing, I love the story!
Captain Stu chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
oh... i like, i like.

please update soon.
LoVe23 chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Yay! An update! This was great! Can't wait to read more!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
*fangirl squee* YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISE TO ME! I'M SO EXCITED! Now I'll be on your case even more to update so that I can find out just what Heero has been up to.. Even tho you told me at one point I can't rememeber it, lol...

YAY! And yeah you're right. Heero's reasoning is kinda off. But yeah. I'M SO HAPPY! *bursts from happiness*
Moonlight Storm chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to hear what Heero will have to say to Relena about how he's been acting. I hope you update soon.
Angela chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Great! I'm so glad you update regularly. Understand, I've been following your story since the beginning, but this is the first time I have been permitted to review the story by my computer. I want to give you my complements; you write well (truly a rarity,) and have an engaging plot. The only thing that bugs me a bit is Relena's somewhat... relaxed disposition. But I suppose that comes from reading years worth of fanfiction that portrays her as an uptight workaholic. Maybe this is a good interpretation. But why is there some kind of picture of a scantily clothed Relena available to the public? Would you mind explaining?
jellybean-kitty chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Fantastic! Heero's OOc was pretty wierd, I wonder what's up? Anyway, please update soon! Your story's awesome!
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
LOL! Heero is in trouble~!

Can't wait to see more!

K chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
OH MY GOD! PLEASE POST MORE SOON! This has left us all on the dge of our seats once more! Can't wait to read more! Cheers
Aeris-Eithne chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Ek! You can't end it there! It's depressing! I have to know what happens ASAP! But don't feel bad if it takes you a while to update... it's taking me forever to update my fic! You're pretty far ahead of me. _ Good luck with the next chapter!
hieiashke chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
hmm... literally a cliffy eh.

you sure know how to leave us hanging.

but alas, the masochists that we are, we keep begging for more...

Lady MR1 chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
I here I was thinking Heero would never show up. Yay for the the rescue! And Relena driving a motorcycle, hysterical! But the fall at the end... um, that was evil.. So will Relena die? survive? injured/not injured? Heero pulls off a miraculous rescue? lol, write the next chapter soon! _
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »