Reviews for Guardian
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/31
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ace McKnight chapter 35 . 2/11
A well done and interesting story. Obviously the departures from cannon are because of when you wrote the story (almost 8 years ago) as some of the other more recent commenters failed to recognize. As I said, it definitely grasped my interest in a way that most of these fan-fictions don't. Very creative idea with the whole guardian concept. Not as big a fan of what you did with the Kyuubi, but it was one way of solving that problem. I think the cannon approach makes more sense, but obviously you didn't have access to that when you wrote this. Hoping to read more from you eventually, but I understand if you no longer have time to write. Cheers!
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 2/8
Didn't even read this chapter tbh. The note in the beginning is too much. Naruto knew his parents before he was 17. By that time, he also had a lot of control over Kyuubi already. Jiraiya during to training trip taught and helped Naruto with that control. You must not do any research at all.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 2/8
Okay Narutos dad's name was Minato Namikaze. He was NOT an Uzumaki.. Also this guy talks about needing a heart to be a guardian but what he did seems pretty heartless to me. Also he was planning test Naruto without the Hokages consent? That is grounds for treason and execution...
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 2/8
Okay that was seriously fucked up and un necessary. Everyone did not need to know about the Kyuubi first of all and on top of that, that could have seriously traumatized people. This Arai guy needs to die painfully. I honestly don't even know if I want to read anymore of this story if this is how it is going to be... talk about fucked up..
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 2/8
Sigh, you just had to force more drama didn't you. He has already been through enough, why not just let him be happy with Hinata?
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 2/8
Uhm if Naruto had just summoned Gamabunta after he got to the surface they could have gotten away without any of them dying .-.
I finished this in one day while not the best it was still up there good job friend
Kyuubi Soul chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
Man, this has StarWars written all over it -.-
marquis.shax chapter 29 . 2/12/2015
wow you really didn't care about ANYTHING when it came to Narutos parents did you? Not only did you decide to make up their names on your own rather than following what was in the manga but you also decided to change the looks of Narutos mother. Hell I'm shocked you didn't decide that Minato didn't have black hair with red eyes and lines resembling Jiraiyas on his face. It's not a big deal you changed the story from canon hell it's actually pretty good but changing Narutos parents is pretty fucked up
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
wow seriously Hitomi? That's the name most people give for Hinatas mother and unless you did absolutely no research and barely read the manga or watched only a few episodes of the anime you'd have known that their names are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and that Kushina was the previous container of Kurama
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
I thought it was known by the point in time you started writing this story that the fourths name was Minato Namikaze?
silverwolf chapter 35 . 2/9/2015
What the fffffff ! ... gahhhhh!
Bea chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
Hah! Is not! Naruto's fathers name is minato, not arashi... you probrebly just made that name up
Bea chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
I bet that guy who watched naruto and hinata was sasuke;-)