Reviews for Guardian
Kyuubi Soul chapter 16 . 3/1
Man, this has StarWars written all over it -.-
marquis.shax chapter 29 . 2/12
wow you really didn't care about ANYTHING when it came to Narutos parents did you? Not only did you decide to make up their names on your own rather than following what was in the manga but you also decided to change the looks of Narutos mother. Hell I'm shocked you didn't decide that Minato didn't have black hair with red eyes and lines resembling Jiraiyas on his face. It's not a big deal you changed the story from canon hell it's actually pretty good but changing Narutos parents is pretty fucked up
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 2/11
wow seriously Hitomi? That's the name most people give for Hinatas mother and unless you did absolutely no research and barely read the manga or watched only a few episodes of the anime you'd have known that their names are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and that Kushina was the previous container of Kurama
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 2/11
I thought it was known by the point in time you started writing this story that the fourths name was Minato Namikaze?
silverwolf chapter 35 . 2/9
What the fffffff ! ... gahhhhh!
Bea chapter 15 . 2/9
Hah! Is not! Naruto's fathers name is minato, not arashi... you probrebly just made that name up
Bea chapter 9 . 2/9
I bet that guy who watched naruto and hinata was sasuke;-)
Wolfone10 chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
You know all these fanfics about Naruto needing to wait for the people to accept him... All of them about Hinata or Sakura or WHOEVER... Always say "people are coming around... Rome wasn't built in a day" seem to forget the REST of that saying... "But it BURNED in a single NIGHT!"
Wolfone10 chapter 34 . 12/4/2014
They have been together (as in living together for over HALF A YEAR and haven't done the deed yet?.. FUCK THAT, I would have but a KILL GLYPH/SEAL on the door, KNOCK AND DIE "literally") I somehow doubt very much they would have been "interrupted" with that.
Wolfone10 chapter 31 . 12/4/2014
So why didn't Hiashi, Negji, tenten, naruto, OR Tsunade kill Yori? It's not like he's an elder of jack shit anymore and he would have been a pain in the ass to Hiashi, so as a parent he WOULD have killed him (clan matters) thus above the law... You said you wanted REALISM, and BELIEVE ME, Hiashi or Negji or even Hanabi WOULD have killed Yori the MINUTE he lost his so called "protection"..
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
OH gawd YOU KIDNAPPED HINATA AGAIN!? Why is it EVERY SINGLE story that's NOT pure fluff has that girl getting kidnapped? IT HAS BEEN DONE TO DEATH, here would be a SHOCK that would give a heart attack to readers... LEAVE HER COMPLETELY ALONE!
SalDali chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
so every chapter is a flashback
kitsunescythe chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
What I don't quite get is why Hinata made Naruto make that promise. If Diachi's dead, then how can he kill Neji? Seems to me killing him and his old man Yori is the answer to all the Hyuugas' problems. Am I missing something?
kitsunescythe chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
Liked this chapter except for Naruto losing his whisker-marks. I just like him having them. Besides, Gaara didn't lose the dark rings around his eyes when he lost Shukaku, Naruto was born with the whisker-marks so they were there before Kyuubi was even sealed, the Gold and Silver brothers had the whisker-marks permanently just from contact with Kyuubi, and Mito Uzumaki and Kushina Uzumaki didn't have the whisker-marks despite the fact that they were containers for Kyuubi as well. So Naruto losing the whisker-marks just seems weird.

But whatevs. It's your story not mine.
kitsunescythe chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Forgive me if someone else has said this already, but I wanted to comment on your rant about the ANBU. While I get where you're coming from (because yes, they are supposed to be elite), you have to admit that most ANBU are just like any other nameless character-red shirts for the slaughter, mere cannon fodder. The ones with names, such as Kakashi, Yamato, and Itachi, are of course elite like they're supposed to be. But the ones without names can be worse than an academy student. For example, remember when the Sandaime was fighting Orochimaru? They were surrounded by a barrier, and there were 3 ANBU watching the fight from the outside. And if you'll recall, one of those nameless ANBU charged into the barrier and got himself killed. One would think that even an academy student would know you shouldn't charge headfirst at a strange barrier that you know nothing about, especially one made by Orochimaru's underlings. So that wasn't a very elite moment for the ANBU.

Don't get me wrong: I agree they're supposed to be the best of the best besides the Hokage, but all nameless characters seem to suffer the fate of being cannon fodder, regardless of their rank. And it seems that carries over to fanfiction as well.