Reviews for Queen of His Heart
BootyPeachy chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Love it! Make more please!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
I'm naruto believe it!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
First off, that was soooo extremely childish, mushy, and cliche. *insert horrified face here*

But secondly, that's what I adore about it. *wipes tear* I guess you could explain it the way that uncliche plots are starting to get cliche anyway.

And third, I love your writing style. It's so innocent, direct, unflowery, and vocabularised gah! Reminds me of the old days. xD You're imagination really does run wild. And that's a good sign - creativity. ;)

You have potential, deary. *THUMBS UP* Always remain that way. We all need these kind of stories as little reminders. :')

P.S. Personally, I prefer ShikaTema more but ah well, I can handle ShikaIno every once in a while. :D
iShipxx chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
take that back.. yes, white roses mean death... and yellow roses represent jealousy, envy, and detest...

was it supposed to be like that? ... o_o
iShipxx chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
white roses represent death ... according to a friend... never mind.. they mean "mourning for a dear loved one" .. quoted from Scrapbook of Memories: Quintessential, by Maiden of Books

...and the characters are OOC
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
awwwwwwwwww this story is incredibly sweet
candylover948 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
*i loved it please make more *
miakasango chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
Dude, that was bea-u-ti-ful! I loved it. I liked the part when Sasuke fainted. That was funny. I also liked the part when Tenten told Neji. What a shock. He could barely breath. I also liked the chapter when Neji and Tenten were found out! Shika and Naruto were so going to get it. I give this story a 10/10! Very nice!

~Mia~
Azreal7313 chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
LOVE THE STORY AND CAPS! Great story. So.. WHAT'S NEXT!
timcampy101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
love it
mary-chan chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
It's pretty good so far, but I don't like the way hinata acts. I know it's supposed yo be funny, but it seems like you'er mocking her.(by the way my favorite girl characters are tenten and hinata too!which is rare !)
Rozel Pytha chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Wow! AWESOME! GREAT JOB! ME LOVE IT!
BlueMysticButterfly chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
The story was very nice, I loved it!

Write more please! *faves*
AyakaSorii chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
Haha. That was a good fic! I liked it veryy much. D Well, I can't wait 'till I hear more from you.

Ja Ne: