Reviews for Gaara Gets Hiccups
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I can't stop laughing while I was reading this! This is the best Gaara gets something for me yet! He is so cute! And you are really good at this!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wuhuu! That was such a good AND CUUUTE story! They got funnier! But the cold was definitely the cutest! :3
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
X3 This was great too. I chuckled many, many times...
Toadettegirl2012 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
hahahaha this is the funnist one ever! I laughed so hard!
CrookedCrow chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OMG this is soo cute. I tried you hiccup solution on my friend and it WORKED! They thought i was doing voodoo or something. :D
SheWolfByakugan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Haha awww i can imagine poor Gaara walking around hiccuping and trying random things to get rid of them. Good story!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Too adorable to ignore. Too bad we can't see how Kankuro cures his deadly hiccups...
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IM DYING FROM LAUGHTER! seriously i was eating a pribgle and now i cant breath!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
XD
LOL
Once I read that the hiccups are caused by spasms in your diaphram when your body decides you aren't getting enough oxygen and need to breathe deeper.
...or something like that. XP
But the only sure way to deal with them is to wait it out and try to think about something else. DX
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was one of the first fanfics I read, like, ever. I have no idea why it wasn't in my favorites until now. This is fabulous!
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm starting to notice something...Kankuro can NEVER get a break in your fics, can he? :)
randomKitty chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
cute and funny X3

ahh i love gaara he so cute
putyournamehere chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hilarious! You'd never imagine Gaara getting hic-ups XD Loved Shino at the end :)
Hime-Love-97 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i just read the first sentence and i cracked up lol
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010