Reviews for Superman
darkjewelledassassin chapter 14 . 11/19/2006
Ok that was fine. Short and sweet goodbye. I liked it!

Now they can go make babies :D
Wraith named Michael chapter 14 . 11/19/2006
Yay, Teyla's finally home. Although I do feel sad that she had to leave and say good-bye to everybody, but she will have them in her memories and I'm sure they will miss her too. I figured it was the Wraith DNA that give the kids their ability. Update soon.

Oh and Thor having bad timing, Yeah right. Thor has the best timing of anyone I have seen. He has gotten SG-1 out of so many bad situations at the last possible second, it is unbelievable how good his timing is.
freeplaces chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
That scene is so brilliant... I can imagine all that and it's heartbreaking but so sweet at the same time...

Anyway, plz continue I'm freakin addicted to your story...

:-))
Wraith named Michael chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
Man,those three have got to have the worst timing I have ever seen. Maybe they should take some lessons from Thor. But, I'm glad Ronon could see Teyla again. Hopefully in the next chapter Ronon can tell Teyla how he feels. Update soon. Oh and about sending my friends down, I haven't decided on how many I will send down.
freeplaces chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Hot I love it !

It's time Teyla go back to her reality and starts making babies with her Ronon. :-)
darkjewelledassassin chapter 12 . 11/17/2006
OmG! That was GREAT! The beginning made me so angry! I think you should have let Ronon at least get in a few more kicks and punches. And she was broken! Jeez, that made me so damn sad.

BUT YAY FOR EXCITEMENT! How will they say goodbye? And the children? Oh that's going to be sad isn't it? *gets tissues ready*
Wraith named Michael chapter 12 . 11/17/2006
Yay they found Teyla, I'm so happy. Although I was sad about the state she was in when they found her, I 'm glad that village got what it deserved. If it hadn't been those Wraith it would have been my Wraith friends. I 'm also happy that they finally got the mirror to work, Yay Teyla gets to go home. You better update soonor I'll send my friends after you.
darkjewelledassassin chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
Ooh no. Nonono. Teyla WILL find Ronon again and they will smooch and everyone will live happily ever after *nods decisively*

:P

Can't wait to read the next chapter :D And I'm glad that they helped that girl! I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me!
Wraith named Michael chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
I hope they can find Teyla soon. By the looks of it, it won't be much longer before the Wraith get her. I'm glad they could help out that Runner and she did say that she has seen Teyla so we know they are on the right track. I liked this chapter. Update soon. Hives watching.

Oh and what you said about me being mean to you, uhh hello I'm a Wraith, it's what I do. Got it.
thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
I love this. I don't think you're ripping off Sateda at all. Especially since, in this case, there is no one planet that they have a lead to. It is completely random. I WOULD like to see what this reality's team does with the 18 other Runners, though. In Sateda, they left that part. They found seven other Runners, and they didn't mention anything about them. I was kinda disappointed with that. Well, sorry for my rant. Can't wait for the next chappie!

Thedummie2
Wraith named Michael chapter 10 . 11/15/2006
Again I am happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because the team is on the track to finding her, but I am also sad because she was captured and may be the hands of the Wraith. This better turn out ok, for your sake. I don't want to have to call in more hive ships. Wait, what am I saying, Of course I want to call in more. *contacts hive ship* Bring in more hives. *three hive ships jump out of hyperspace* Now as I was saying, this better turn out ok. Got it!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 10 . 11/15/2006
and they're off on another wild and crazy adventure!

good.

update.

now.

please.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
finally they admit it! gawd, don't you just hate it when it takes one of them being in danger of dying for them both to admit it?

you know what to do.
Stargatecrazy chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
Aww! That was sweet! And the ending of this chapter was sweet too! The angst Ronon and Teyla are going through is really well written!

Update soon!

SGC
Wraith named Michael chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
I'm happy and yet sad at the same time. I'm happy that they realize that they love each other, but I'm also sad because they can't tell each other. I hope they find each other soon. I liked this chapter, Update soon. Hive ship still watching.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »