Reviews for Superman
darkjewelledassassin chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
Aw, I feel so sorry for Teyla! I swear this better have a happy ending or I'm coming after you! :P

Glad you liked my idea, but you don't have to do it! I was just thinking out loud :D
Wraith named Michael chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
I feel so sorry for Ronon, he has already lost Teyla once and now this. If me or my friends were there, we would take Teyla back to the beta site . Update soon. My friends are still up there.
wavscaper chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
Very nice! It's so nice to see some more stories for Ronon and or Teyla. They are neglected normally. Keep upt he great work.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
gr...well I guess we'll let you live.

that was fluffy, I liked it!

now update, while I'm still in a forgiving mood! jk, jk :-{D
darkjewelledassassin chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
Oh this is good! I don't suppose the children would be able to sense where she was?

Can't wait to read more!
Stargatecrazy chapter 7 . 11/13/2006
o! Teyla's become a runner! At least now she can try to make it back to the beta site or something! Evil Cliffie! LOL!

Loved the Ronon/Teyla and absolutely adored the Sparky! LOL!

thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
Oh my f*ing god. I think I WILL kill you. How can you do that? OMG...I am so looking forward to the next chapter. If you don't put the next chapter up tomorrow, I think I will seriously hurt you.

Otherwise, such a beautiful chapter. I loved every moment of it. Perfect!

Thedummie2
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
O_O

you've got to be frackin' KIDDING me!

teyla's a RUNNER now? god, her day's just getting better and better, isn't it?

UPDATE NOW before I hunt you down and turn you over to Michael and his friends.
Wraith named Michael chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
Wow Teyla is a Runner, didn't saw one that coming. Just so you know me and my friends don't do that to people. Update soon.

Now some quotes from the story.

"I don’t care how long I have to look, how many Wraith planets I have to destroy and how many of those monsters (Hey I resent that)I have to kill, I am going to find her and I am going to bring her back.”

“Die, you pathetic excuse for a living being,” Now thats just mean.
Thedummie2 chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
OMG! I love this story more than Enduring Love so far, and that's saying a LOT cuz I absolutely adored that story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Thedummie2
Wraith named Michael chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
I liked this chapter. I can tell everyone was happy to have Teyla go offworld with them and Teyla seemed happy too and then the Wraith came, as usual. Poor, I feel really sorry for him not being able to get to Teyla like that. Update soon. Hive ship is still up there and it will stay up there until I tell it to leave.

Oh BTW i noticed that they are trying to turn on the mirror by finding a switch on it. I thought the mirror could only be turned on using the remote.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
enough with the cliffhangers already! argh! that's not fair!

*fights urge to scream in frustration*

*loses fight*

GAH!
Stargatecrazy chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
O! Evil little cliff hanger!

Can't wait for the Sparky! LOL! Is there gonna be any Sparky in 'our' reality! I know there's obviously some in the one that Teyla's in now cause they're married with a kid...

Update soon!

And yes...My ScreenName is the best! HeHe!

Stargatecrazy chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
wow! this is really good! You have to continue! I'm loving the Teyla/Ronon and what LITTLE there is of the Sparky ShepWeir! Come on! More of the ShepWeir! LOL!

Update soon!

darkjewelledassassin chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
That was great. I love how they all just fell asleep in each others arms. They would make such a great family!

Now Teyla has to get back to her Ronon and make babies :D

Oh btw, I'm Sapph (SapphireJewelledQueen) from GW ;)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »