Reviews for Superman
Wraith named Michael chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
This was a good chapter. I liked the ending scene especially when Kyana was sleeping next to Teyla. I hope that Teyla will be able to have the same thing with her Ronon.

I feel so sad for those kids, having to endure something like that. Just so you know, Me and my friends would never do anything like that to such young kids. Never. Update soon, because I still have that hive ship up there.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
okay I'm less upset about enduring love being over now . . .

so can they sense her because all three of them have bits of wraith DNA? or is it because they're from one reality and she's from another?

*confuzzled*

update!
darkjewelledassassin chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Dude! I loved this chapter.

I'm adding your stories to the Tyela/Ronon C2 archive.
Wraith named Michael chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
I liked this chapter. Everyone seemed so happy, Then the Wraith came. GR, Why is it that everytime someone has a happy momment the Wraith come. GRR, It makes me so angry. Thats it, I am seriously thinking about taking the retrovirus.

I loved the ending scene. Ronon was going to hold on a never let go and even Teyla liked being there.
Thedummie2 chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Yes, you r evil. I LOVED this chappie. So good. One quick thing though: the whole explanation about the locket-it was really nice, and I loved it, BUT that long of an explanation in that short a time? Ronon must have been talking a mile a minute. U kno? I just wouldn't be explaining something about a picture when the place I'm in is about to blow up. But otherwise, BEAUTIFUL chapter.

Thedummie2 chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Again, another lovely chapter. This story is turning out quite beautifully, and I can't wait to see Ronon's reaction with his children. A lot of people who write stories about Ronon and children seem to show a much more caring Ronon who is more willing to reveal his feelings and emotions. I would love to see that interaction between Ronon and his children. Please update more quickly! (AND update Enduring Love! I was nearly in tears when I saw that you didn't update it today!)

Nerwen Aldarion chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Aw so good loved the whole thing, wonder how they will get Teyla back.
Wraith named Michael chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
I enjoyed this chapter, Though I do feel really sorry for Ronon about alterate Teyla, But atleast he still had his kids and that's good. I also feel sorry for what happened to Elizabeth too, but she has her child as well. Update soon. Friends watching.
Thedummie2 chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
OMG! Another RononTeyla and SheppardWeir story! I LOVE you! I think I know what happend to Ronon's Teyla, and I think I hate you for doing that to him. Gr. Please update more! (But finish Enduring Love first!)

Wraith named Michael chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Wow, This is a very interesting fic. Atlantis is destroyed, Elizabeth is in a wheelchair and is married to John. But most of Ronon lost alterate Teyla and now that our Teyla is there I wonder how he will handle it. Update soon and don't worry, My friends won't eat you as long as you continue to work on "Enduring Love", after you're done with it, well I don't know what they will do. So

,have fun.
Izzles chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
duh-duh-duh!

ah a clifhanger! please please continue this soon, it sounds really good, and i don't usually say that about teyla heavy stories!

and you're giving us sparky too! yey!
Wraith named Michael chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I like it. Its a good start. I hope you update soon and don't worry about my friends they are there for the other fic.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Interesting, I cant wait for more, neither can Nerwen.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4