Reviews for Dinomorphs One: Genesis
Perfect Carnage chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
I always like the extra canon material, and you using at least some of it as the basis here is pretty cool. As a major the Thing fan, I love this One. More of a virus and a bit less of a weird god thing. With how you've done it, I suspect it may be related to Father, somehow.

-Perfect Carnage will be checking out your other stories
DinoWriter23 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
No, it just means you need to be prepared and get morphs more suitable for the night. Maybe Troodon. That's one dinosaur I remember was theorized to have been nocturnal.
DinoWriter23 chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
So those are the infected of the One. Disgusting with a capital D.
I was wondering something earlier, was this plateau supposed to be a reference to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novel The Lost World? I don't mean the sequel to Jurassic Park. I'm talking about the novel where the British scientist Professor Challenger takes a team to a remote plateau in South America where dinosaurs survived extinction.
Last thing...I would love to be a Dinomorph!
DinoWriter23 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Emily gets a Pteranodon morph. Classic.
Two weeks and no sign of Mendarash or Melissa? I'd be really concerned about them.
DinoWriter23 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
I can see why it was necessary for them to share body heat, but it still could've led to something else. Good thing Jason's not that kind of guy.
FYI if you want the dinosaurs to be plural you can say it like styracosaurs, pachycephalosaurs, etc.
I'm pretty sure that dragonfly was Meganeura from the Carboniferous era.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
this might be mean, but I want tobias to ask about his 'bug morph', and for him to morph dragonfly. that would scare the hell out of bird boy.
DinoWriter23 chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Deinonychus morphs and allies. Double cool.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
something tells me Melissa is going to be geeking out when they find her, and menderash is going to be wondering what the hell these supposed earth animals are, because he hasn't seen them before.
BEST OC Maker chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
You forgot to add Erica on the story's preview, so a Dinosaur filled planet, underground hidden Pemalite's cure of all cures and a super powerful sentient virus. Keep it up!
DinoWriter23 chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Knew it. The planet has been terraformed to be Dinosaur Planet. Awesome. I'd probably go around acquiring every dinosaur species I could find.
Why would it clone his morphs but not him? That's odd. I'm also not sure a Mercorra ship would last that long after the K-T Extinction.
Great chapter though.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
just how I thought he would react. and almost like how I thought Emily would react.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
I notice that they never looked into what KIND of DNA it was, just it was earth based.

I can imagine one of their reactions now.

"friggin DINOSAURS?!"
DinoWriter23 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Interesting how the Pemalite ship generates food, and how games are uploaded into the system.
So the planet has been terraformed, and most of the species come from Earth? I wonder...who would do that, and why?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Amazing story! The post-yeerk war earth is pretty amazing. The cure of all, sounds neat! The story is going pretty well for now, 3 humans, a chee and an ex-andalite. Escafill is a nice dude too. Meillisa was pretty interesting to see. Keep it up!
DinoWriter23 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
So Erica was a Chee all along. That explains the dog obsession.
I was confused with the abuse of the Chee's trust, but I remembered all the times the Chee created holograms of the characters and their families. I take it that had something to do with it.
Pity that the Chee are capable of holding grudges. That can be just as bad and destructive as violence.
I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I enjoyed the name you gave the Hork-Bajir home world.