Reviews for Monster
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
An incredible piece. That line about her hair... god. It just gets me. Wow.
Wolviezchick chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great. It is the way I saw him on the show... specially after watching YOUR WELCOME.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
A great story. Very good.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Whoa. That's Powerful.
Julian Blake chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very nice writing

I like it

A. Windsor chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Beautiful. Heartbreaking. Brought back all my painful memories of "You're Welcome".
LivvieLocke chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I think I saw this over on the SU Herald on LJ and I am not sure if I left a comment on it on LJ. So if not, I will comment on it here.

I really do love this piece. It is a little bit creepy but at the same time, it feels right. Your characterization is fantastic. It also gives a bit of explanation into the mishandling of Cordelia's coma and death. It is a reason WHY Angel never went to visit her. I think it is a good one.

Great job.
Maggy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Poignant recollections... plausible musings... and powerful conclusion!

Well done. Thank you.
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Powerful and introspective look into Angel's thoughts.
PhoenixMoon 13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
"Most of all, he cannot find tears for her because he is afraid. Afraid that all he ever loved was a monster, and that the beast in him knew it all along."

Now that's a killer last line. What a perfect piece, so short, but so packed! I love the stuff about the hairs, it's such a human thing for Angel to pick up on. And I love that last line so much because it's true. We have a much better idea of when the "monster" took over Cordelia, but he doesn't, none of them do and considering how much she changed from when she was in BtVS, it must be hard for him to pin down in retrospect.

Beautifully, beautifully done.
Louvil chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow!Frightening thoughts!Poor job!
YOUPIN chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Really sad and at the same time quite insightful.