Reviews for My Angel
DementoFantasy chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
...Look, I love Oc's I've got nothing against them! All of my stories have them. This is not a flame, but please listen to it! All of this critique and well I'd pull my story if I had seen all of this. Heather is a mary sue. There is no way Vergil and Dante would be able to share a frickin cat let alone a woman! This is most obviously a self insert. I'm sorry but it is! Don't tell me my fic I can do what I want with it! There are just...some things that shouldn't be done! You have potentital! You have very nice descriptions but you need to work on oocness and mary sueness!
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!
Beautiful!
Raphaelpwns chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Omg. Loooooooove. It was so good. I loved it. Choosing between vergil and dante would indeed be difficult. Though I'd probably choose vergil w *fan girls*
kitten652 chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
AWW! that was soo good!
yue chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
i love this i think it's c ool i would love for it to continue
S. S. S.570 chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
heya!

Loved this fic! still not exactly used to them sharing anything at all, not to mention a woman, but I really liked it, as all your other FFVII & DMC fics. Well done queen, keep up the good job, and FOCUS ON COMPLETING YOUR OLD UNFINISHED FICS!

ChEeRz,

Selene
FlurryofDreams chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
I for one loved this story. As for all the rude reviews, ignore them. I dont believe a fic has to make PERFECT sense and be all scienceticly(sp) right. I liked it! And the oc!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 10 . 2/4/2008
I liked thhis fic. it was filled with action and suspense. it kept me on the edge of my seat with each chapter. Keep up the good work girl! _
Sulhadahne chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
I knew I recognized your name!

It kept bothering me as I read this... and when I looked at your page I realized you are the one who asked about the toad story for "Sephiroth's Humanity" and stuff... I read that and it is really good.

So is this; I really like DMC, and Heather really seems to fit both Dante and Vergil. This story is really good, and now that I see you have more of Heather in your other stories, I have to go read those to! Thank you for blessing the world with this great story.

SULHADAHNE
Kayomie Latoro chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Awesome car! I wish I had one! Oh, well! Anyway, liked the chapter!
Tolling chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Sorry, I didnt read the chappie, but I WILL.

Anyway, in regards to your idea...Of course I'll sign I may ask, what KIND of fickles?Any and all, or certain ones?And just FF7, or others as well?I can reply tommorrow!

-String
Ethear chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
I love this story! You did an excelent job writing it :) I'm not very good at writing reviews, but I had to give love to the under appreciated OC characters. Cookies to the OC's!
Jennrr chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
*Sigh* This isn't an attack so please don't take it that way but there is a flaw in your story about the fathering of the children - well two flaws really. One from what I understand Dante and Virgil are identical twins which means they have the same DNA - I checked this point before writing this - DNA tests cannot tell the difference between twins (fingerprints can though - interesting huh?) so a paternity test with identical twins as the fathers would result in no definitive answers i.e. you can't tell.

Point two - the character says she had hairs in her necklace and bracelet that were used to perform the test. My question - how did they know whose hair was whose? The color is the same so no differences there to tell.

As I said this isn't an attack but something to point out if you want to be a writer professionally. I don't know if you were aware of these details and choose to ignore them so that they fit your story. However if this was not a deliberate oversight then you need to make sure you are clearer in your facts and details especially if they are used in your professional writing.

So anyways my two cents for what it's worth. Good luck in your writings.
anon chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
this story totally revolved around vergil more, i like dante better...