Reviews for The Prodigal Daughter
Please complete it
Xioni101 chapter 20 . 7/22
Fantastic Story, The way you write Ginny is fantastic. I hope you get around to finishing the story. So far I haven't been able to predict any of your twists. Amazing just amazing.
NumBaH-OnE chapter 20 . 3/6
Great story please continue I can’t wait to read more
Anonymous Wandmaker chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
cool story, the beginning though seems like another fanfic called 'seeking ginny'
CaptainYellow chapter 20 . 10/23/2017
This is one of my favourite fanfiction. Such an original plot and so well written! I wish you would have completed it, though.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
Ok. I genuinely appreciate it when non-British authors try to keep fics authentically British, and I can see various points in this story where you've tried to do that. So firstly kudos and thanks for making the effort, and well done on getting it right a lot of the time. Now I'm assuming this one has come about because of trying to go for British foods and British slang, but nobody in their right mind has bangers and mash for breakfast. Bangers and mash is sausage and mashed potatoes. And I just can't imagine anyone voluntarily eating mashed potatoes for breakfast. Sorry not meaning to rant but this is a good story and that line just completely took me out of it for a minute.
aheartofwords chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
Omg this story! It's giving me allllll the feels already!
DameEsmeralda chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
You did such a good job with this chapter. It's beautifully written.
DameEsmeralda chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
No matter how many times I read this story, that scene still gets me. Sigh. So beautiful.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2017
I enjoy the bantering between Harry and Ginny and the interactions of all the characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
Chapter six was so badass...great story.
DameEsmeralda chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
I literally love this story so much, but this is my favorite chapter. The duel is perfect. Thanks for sharing xo
EvasiveMuse chapter 20 . 3/19/2017
This is the best fanfic I've read so far and I hope you continue one day. Your writing is so captivating!
HinnyForever chapter 20 . 3/4/2017
This is by far the best Harry Ginny fanfiction i read .Please continue ...Its really good .The emotions,story line is amazing...
The Guardian of Legends chapter 4 . 1/11/2017