Reviews for The Prodigal Daughter
whooo chapter 6 . 5/16
Damn right, Harry is a asshole
BuddysLilSis chapter 20 . 2/27
Wow. Are your planning on finishing or is this a story I'll never see the end of?
highlander348 chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
This sucks
Pilargirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Not normal for me to review a first chapter...but I just how to tell you how marvelously the conversation between Harry and Ginny was done. I...I kind of had the exact same conversation with my best friend this year, right before leaving since I'm not going to see him in 8 months at least...And you captured the words, the feelings, to perfection. You really got to me. Well done :D
I'm going to keep on reading now! :D
KingRider6911 chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Fantastic please keep going. I absolutely love this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
Please please please update. This may just be the most unique soul bond story I've ever read.
MrsJeck chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
Update please! Please! Please! Please! This is incredible! Write more...it's been 5 years since the last update...have a heart and do an update soon?...
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Pls pls update soon :-) :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Wish u could update
Janus chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Nice story. Pity it was abandoned. Seemed liked it was picking up again
nayin chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
I've just stumbled upon this story by chance and I'm loving it especially this chapter. I've noticed that you haven't updated since 2008 and I'm hoping that you will still finish this
GinLoran chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
I've loved this fic for a long time, but am just now getting you the review you so richly deserve. This may be my favorite fanfic of all time, despite its incomplete status. I adore your characterization of Ginny, and the relationship you build between her and Harry is simply wonderful. I'm with everyone else in rooting for more, but it seems we are out of luck. A shame, really, because this really is exceptional.
samanne chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
pleas please come back and update ... finish this stroy! it is AWESOME and way too well crafted for you to abandon! the charcters and plot line BEG to be completed! i would PAY to read the ending! seriously!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2012