Reviews for The Prodigal Daughter
DameEsmeralda chapter 8 . 4/9
I literally love this story so much, but this is my favorite chapter. The duel is perfect. Thanks for sharing xo
EvasiveMuse chapter 20 . 3/19
This is the best fanfic I've read so far and I hope you continue one day. Your writing is so captivating!
HinnyForever chapter 20 . 3/4
This is by far the best Harry Ginny fanfiction i read .Please continue ...Its really good .The emotions,story line is amazing...
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 4 . 1/11
harry's using Force
theSeacopath chapter 20 . 1/8
god...DAMN!
15/10

'nuff said.
DameEsmeralda chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
One of my favorite Hinny stories! Thank you for writing it...if you wanted to keep writing I'd love to keep reading!
kayliesol chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
I've been reading a lot of fan fiction lately and this is by far my favorite harry / ginny story i've read. I love the emotions and feelings you've portrayed here. There were multiple times that I ended up shedding a tear for the characters. Your world and writing style are simply brilliant. I love the idea of Harry and Ginny having special powers and fusing together. The way you wrote the magical bond and the sexual tension during it was wonderful. I hope you continue to write more in the future (whether it be this story or other stories). Thanks for writing such a great piece _
nayin17 chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
Hope you will still finish this story
LatoryaS2 chapter 20 . 5/18/2016
Is this fic abandoned? If so that's a shame cause it's awesome. Loved the story!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
brilliant story loved all of it
Beth chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Hope this is updated. Sounds like a good story, but don't want to start reading if there's not going to be an ending.
mdauben chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
I started reading this over on SIYE just recently and was so disappointed it wasn't finished. When I realized it was posted here too, and with more chapters, I hopefully continued reading. Now I find out it was never finished here either, and when it seems to be so close to the climax of the story, too! I know there are any number of legitimate reasons why an author might not finish a fanfic. Still, it's so sad, especially for a good story like this one.
fons19 chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
i would love to know what happens next. they need to destroy the talisman
nayin17 chapter 15 . 10/20/2015