Reviews for Splat!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Good, way good. The Ronster should always think before he acts and buys Kimbo something that could hurt him. Heck I didn't know they made Desert Eagle style paint guns (better no let the wife know).

Larry (Sentinel 103)
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I like the monologue, you can see Ron sitting in the booth delivering it to Rufus.

You can also imagine Kim getting into the pain(t)ball too much. It was clear she was planning something other than cold-blooded murder, but exactly how was well disguised. Or maybe I just wasn't thinking about it.

Well written, funny, in character. Well done and thank you.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Nice little story, C-L. A few minor things: The voice over/running dialogue could have been done in italics without quotation marks. That would have been enough to keep it seperate from Ron's spoken lines. As it was, I had a little trouble keeping track of what he was supposed to be saying out loud, and what was 'narration', if you will. Also, the ending is a bit puzzling. Apparently Ron knows Kim is 'hunting' him, which implies that he knows a game is on, but he isn't armed. On the other hand, if he didn't know a game was on, how would he know Kim was after him? And if he didn't know (and even if he did) tagging him in a public place isn't such a good idea. Bonnie at least would have grounds for legal action.

I don't mean to sound nitpicky, but the tale could be a touch longer, with a bit more backstory. Not a lot, necessarily; maybe a few lines hinting that it's Kim's new hobby that has Ron in 'danger'. That would go a long way toward fixing the 'Ron is acting like he's really in danger, even though he knows he isn't' discontinuity between the beginning and the end of the story.

Jez
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
JPMod chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
LOL! Gee, the title pretty much gave it away that Ron will be on the receiving end of a paintball gun. Even Mon's line said so.

Gee, the cheer squad vs their BFs? Ron is a member of the cheer squad, so whose his BF?
campy chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Okay, cheerleaders vs. BFs sounds like fun, but once the XYs are defeated, is Bonnie going to be looking for revenge on Kim for getting painted?
US.Steele chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Y'know, my reponse to this was almost going to be WTF? It almost seemed like maybe Kimilla had been replaced by the K-800 cyberdyne model 101 huter- killer cyborg and was targeting ron, but then that line about paintball... that was good. looking back at the story now, the title should have been a big FRICKIN' clue...
Jonathan Webster chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
you had me going there for a minute. either that or I'm a dufus that didn't recognize what a Desert Eagle was. Anyway, I thought it was great.
cpneb chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
SPLAT! great one-shot (pun intended!) Cheerleaders v. BFs in paintball: I feel soo sorry for the BFs!

Laughed heartily, but luckily no spit-takes (drinks all in the kitchen this time, so laptop is safe.) ...cpneb
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
HAH! Really entertaining and amusing!

I had a bit of a hunch that Ron would be reffering to a paintball battle. After all, who wouldn't have gone scared if Kim was holding a REAL weapon in a public place like Bueno Nacho?

Write a sequel, will ya? It would be interesting to see what's the outcome of the battle!
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
An amusing little interlude. Hope there is a follow up. I would love to hear about the coming paintball battle
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Unexpected and kinda cute.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
A funny little bit, good with the mono log, fits well with the subject manner although Kim discharging a paint ball gun in Bueno Nacho seems unlikely. But it is funny.

Thanks for the great read!
Jeriddian chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Bubbahotek is right. That huge 50 caliber monster weighs five pounds empty. she would need both hands just to hold it up and the recoil would knock even Kim Possible on her backside. Of course, when you read on, you see that it's a paintgun and not the real thing. But it's a cute little story nonetheless.
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Very funny, I think Kim would enjoy a little paintball warriors.

On a side note, Desert Eagles have a grip the size of a 2x4, I think Kim would be better suited with a Glock or a Browning Hi-Power...lol

Bubba