Reviews for A Conversation Between Two Vorta
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
Tasare chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
although i got it in my head somehow, that vorta don't have much of a sex-drive and are more like monks... i really liked your story.

most of all, because you captured the characters very well. i could almost hear weyoun talk in my head. ;)

good work.
Sarah Mercury chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very interesting. I really like Weyoun... Though truth be told I was never a big fan of Eris. You did play the parts very nicely here, though, so at least you made her likeable for me. :P

There is only one critique I have: the Prophets got rid of the Dominion fleet in the wormhole. Once the Federation took DS9 back, how in the world could Weyoun have gone back to his homeworld? I'm sure there was a way, just not explained in the story.

Either way, nice job, very good conversation, very nicely written. I do look forward to more. _
ZevofB3K chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
And here I thought I was the only person who shipped these two characters (really is a shame it never happened), because this is exactly how they'd interact - very well written. Plus, I love to see what the Founders think of their Vorta pursuing romantic relations.
Armstrong chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I really like your story and enjoyed reading it a lot. Im a big Vorta fan and Weyoun is my fav character. But I also like Eris (more than Kilana, in fact). Its always nice to read Vorta fanfiction :-). Weyoun and Eris make a nice couple. I really can imagine the two of them having a conversation like this. Do you intend to write some more Vorta/Weyoun fanfiction? I for myself would appreciate this! Keep up the good (Vorta-) work ;-)!

Greetings,