Reviews for Reassembly
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 2/25
This is marvelous.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I'm tempted to favorite and run off to find another fic, in the satisfied haze of reading that yours have given me, but that'd be unfair.

I love your work.

They tempt me to try genfics; but they stop me, too - mine won't match up. So I'll favorite. And review.
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
SWEET! Hawkeye is truly a great character and I love how you kept her tone the way I saw her in the anime. Great characterizaiton once again ;D But you knew that already! Can't wait for the next one!

blue _v
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Momentary Pressure chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Bizzy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was very well done, and unexpected. I love speculations and theories and written-out ways as to how Hawkeye became so dead-set on working under Mustang, helping him to the top, like Hughes. I like the angle you took, with Hughes telling her about what Mustang is going to do. These lines:

"He's not much to look at right now, but he's going to change Amestris. What are you going to do?"

"Take everything apart, and then put it back together."

When he clinks his glass against hers, she knows that somehow, against all logic, he understands.

The power of those few sentences is almost overwhelming. This was very well done, please keep writing!