Reviews for Things Always Seem To Happen
calilils chapter 19 . 1/14
What happened to this story?
Geezers was there not a lot less creepy way to write horny Peyton without like a sex addict slut. You desire your hubby not the whole town. Why wouldn't she tell Lucas and he prob read all the preg books...she is with him? Or are you obsessed with nathan as manho? No pathan incest please.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
I know it's highly unlikely, but would love more of this story!
Charlie chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
hi my email is i love this story can u email me when upload again please this is so great
SSnelling chapter 19 . 8/5/2008
At first I thought that it might have been Haley who was in the bathroom stall listening to Peyt and Brook talking but I guess I was wrong. Now she does know. Man, as much as I love that Brook is happy, I hate that Naley aren't together. I mean, I wish Brook would get off her pedistool and realize what a great guy Mouth is. I've always wanted to see them together and truely happy.
jordanfan360 chapter 19 . 11/19/2007
i love this story! can't wait for an update! don't leave us hanging!
Remilyon chapter 19 . 11/5/2007
Oh no that is so not how i wanted Hales to find out. Love the Peyton and Lucas though "I have to have sex...Now" it was great I was laughing so hard and I still am. Can't wait for more.
princetongirl chapter 19 . 10/18/2007
loved it update soon
B.P.Davis chapter 19 . 9/23/2007
Ud soon... I'm loving it.. I actually like this Leyton.. And I hope to god that this is Brathan.. LOVE them:D
Joise chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Peyton was so funny with her umm urges? What is Nathan going to do? What about Haley now that she knows about NB.
kaligator chapter 19 . 8/26/2007
i loved it. i loved the leyton. i love naley. update soon.
LVRofTristan chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
Love the chapter..can't wait to see where you take Leyton and their combined horniness. I hope Nathan makes up his mind for the sake of both of his women.

Update soon!
RoxyRBD2290 chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
I love your story it's one of my favorites please update soon!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
i loved the leyton :D horny peyton is funny. ud soon
LouLouBear1213 chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
Love love love it. Very funny. Update soon.
jamyj30 chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
great chapter, loved lukes line gotta go, and haley hearing the conversation, cant wait to see what happens, update soon