Reviews for Waiting
Bibliophile90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is a good fic, if not for the fact that Minerva's the person in the story. I don't like Minerva(maybe it's plain prejudice), but your description of her and her emotions is perfect. I like your style. _ Sorry if you're a Minerva fan, but everyone has different opinions, right?
Keikolilo chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I originally thought it was Holly in the beginning, then realized it was Minerva later on. You did a good job portraying her emotions. It was a well-written piece, well done!

~ Keikolilo

PS. Minerva and Arty rock!
Olynara Sedai chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
It's hard to feel conpassion for Minevra, but you've portrayed her so well, so emotively, that one can't help but be drawn to her. This was a daring task, considering how many fangirls -and possibly boys, I don't know- are hounding for the blood of the girl who stole their Arty, or stole Holly's Arty, and I should know, being among them. But this was done well enough for me to forget she is my enemy, and simply pity her in her grief.

Well done.

Your humble servant, Olynara
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
arty/minerva. ick. *sigh* oh well, good story anyway...

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint

p.s. next time please put the pairing in the summary. it is definitely helpful to know what it is before you read the story so you can avoid reading pairings you don't like.