Reviews for Always
Riecke chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Now, what can I say? I've seen that the next part of the story is left unfinished. So I guess, I'll leave it with this one. It is a nice ending.
I LOVE your stories. I only recently found them and they are perfect! You really can't picture Haldir with anyone else anymore. And his brothers are awesome! Makes me wish I had a brother. But sisters are just as nice, as you have also shown.
Now, I know it is probably absolutely unnecessary to ask you to continue. You won't, am I right? And I think, I can't blame you for that. It makes me sad nonetheless to never know if the two of them would have found a way of staying together. If there ever was one person able to trick death, it would have been Ana. I was placing all my bets on her. Anyway.
Thank you! Thank you for amazing stories that I'll come back to again and again because they are heartwarming beautifully written and just perfect.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Was stolen brought down? I don't see it on your list.
Elflover chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very heartwarming and toutching, loved it. you should consider writing more of these. and as a fellow LOTR fan and an Elf Diehard, I say well done!
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
'It was better than his rank, his command, or anything else' it's so sad that this wasnt true once upon a time, and i am still displeased with Haldir about how he treated ashk, but he loves her and that is all anyone could ask, it's sad how in the next story Onduras gets a wake up call, in the form of (drum roll please) THE MARCHWARDEN, (Dun, dun, dun) aka his father, please put stolen up, i cant read it, if it's not up hehe, common sence really

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Maria chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
OMG... I use to read this story so long ago and lately I've taken to rereading it. I love your writing style, but I have to say that this piece made me cry...no sobbing just slow tears ( I don't want Ashk to die. I guess a lot of me hopes for that Disney ending where the mortal becomes immortal and lives out eternity with her loving family. Alas, I don't see that happening. Oh well, I still look forward to your new piece. Best wishes!
SARAH chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Jo,

I THINK YOUR WORK IS REALLY GREAT, BUT I'M UPSET THAT YOU DISCONTINUED. WHY? IT WAS AWESOME, AND I WAS HOPING FOR MORE. I WAS JUST RECENTLY GIVEN THE FANFICTION WEBSITE, SO I COULDN'T HAVE REVIEWED WHEN YOU FIRST POSTED, IF THAT'S WHY YOU REVIEWERS, I MEAN. HOPING FOR AN EXPLANATION, OR A NEWLYPOSTEDCHAPTER**WINK**

HOPING,

SAD SARAH
Loz chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Excellent and well thought out as usual. When are the next installments?
K-Jaye chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That was really beautiful. I've been following your stories about Haldir and Ashk from the very beginning, and I love them so much. I know I'll cry when the end comes. I'm looking forward to the next installment! _
DarkAngelPearl chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I would have reviewed sooner but I was working. Anyways, I loved this story, and I can’t believe it’s gonna end either. But I do hope you can update the next story soon!

~DAP
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
What makes this story seem sad is that you know it is leading up to the time when you have to say good-bye. Elwen.
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
that was a beautiful story :)
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Very sentimental. But also very sweet. It made me reflective. Reminded me of some bittersweetness I have not thought of in a very long time.

Cheers.

~The Lady of Light~
Josie C chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw...I dont want the end to be near! I love Ashk and Haldir to much! It was such a nice story...bittersweet, but with such emotions! Looking forward to more!
ElfLuver13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was so beautiful! I almost cried, I know I will when Ashk dies though, you write with so much emotion. Can't wait for your next update!

-ElfLuver13
huntress73 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I was going to say that was so sweet but I think bittersweet might be the better word considering Ashk's fate (say it ain't so). It's just going to break my heart when she Haldir and her kids and everyone else. I loved seeing them through their children's eyes,that was an excellent way to do it.

This series can't almost be over! Don't you know this is supposed to be the never ending series? :) What will I do without my stories? :(