Reviews for Ravens Claws
Juuultje chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
I would really like this story to continue! Are you going to finish it? I hope so
joggerwriting chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
Such a shame that it's been almost a decade since you updated. It's truly an amazing story! There is a right proportion of humor, angst, suspense, and romance! I'm hooked.

You have definitely put a unique twist in the Danny-is-an-angel plot which has quite a following in this fandom (...you were perhaps the one who started it since this fic is quite early), by making Danny not able to tell anyone his non-mortality. Wow. What a plot.

Another great point is the TuckerxJazz pairing. They are adorable together, yes, but here in your story you didn't make it easy for them. That's not a bad thing. They are much more realistic this way, I think. They were aware of the ramifications of their relationship, especially how it affects Danny who were caught in the middle. You also nicely touched upon a very real issue in the spiked alcohol incident, mainly Jazz's confusion about how she viewed their relationship. I have to applaud you for not making either Tucker or Jazz OOC; they were in-character yet you highlighted how their in-character-ness made it possible for them to get together.

Danny's passive-aggressive acceptance of his situation is comedic gold for me XD
"...I have a huge list of things that disturb me..."
"..And if anyone asks about the wings I can just say I'm Cupid"
"Sorry I'm late because I died."
"My body is dead. It has to decompose, not adjust."
You really wrote him rather angsty but at the same time he was really funny XD

So if you decided to make an update, you'll at least make this one soul very happy (And I know lots of people would too, judging from the reviews you got) :)
BlueDragon007 chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
WHYYYYYY! WHY IT'S ON HIATUS! This story is even more than awesome and so on!
I usually don't like to read a story with a lot of words in the chapter, but this one really kept me reading and all what I wanted is more! BY THE POWER OF BLUEDRAGON007, SELF PROCLAIMED QUEEN OF THE GHOST ZONE, SOON RULER OF THE EARTH AND THEN THE UNIVERSE, I DEMAND YOU TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Lilith Jae chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Oh come on, how long is this hiatus? 6 years? I need to see how Danny saves his loved ones from what I think has something to do with Crowley, and how he departs, or perhaps he'll not depart and God grants him a second chance to live as Danny Fenton on Earth, or maybe Sam joins him upstairs. Come on! Please? Pretty please? I do love how this story is written
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I *really* hope you'll continue this!
lmaooooooooo chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
This. Is. So. EPIC! I LOVE THIS STORY UPDATE SOON PLEASE I KNOW YOU SAID IT'S ON HIATUS, BUT PLEASE UPDATE! One of the best things written here so please write more!
:D
DPfruitloop chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Okay... GET YO BOOTY OVER TO THAT COMPUTER, AND TYPE LIKE THE WIND! TYPE! I COMAND YOU! YOU CAN'T END SUCH A FLIPPIN AWSOME STORY ON THAT NOTE! HAVE YOU NO MERCY? UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE! OR MY MIND WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE REST OF THE STORY! AND MY LAST WORDS WILL BE, " What the oranges happened next in that story!" AND THEN I WILL BE DEAD. AND THEN I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENES. AND THEN I WOULD BE SAD. AND THAT WOULD SUCK. SO YOU SHOULD REALLY UPDATE...like now.
DPfruitloop chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Lovin the bickering angels. XD
DPfruitloop chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Oh know that this is going on my favorites list. Big Tme!
Kagome51 chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
I keep rereading this story. I really love it. I know it's been three years since you updated, but I still hope every day that you do. I've been following it since shortly after you first posted.
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
*sigh*

Why?

It's so good, why won't you finish it!
Watson Baker chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
Great story with a mysterious plot! Keep it up! Don't give up!
Nyte chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
This story is as amazingly brilliant as your intro explained. I know it's been on hiatus for a few years but hope that someday you will return to work with this story line. Bravo again.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
Great story! I stayed up almost the whole night reading it yesterday I only stopped because I was so tired I thought i'd pass out. Well anyway I really like this story it is written real well and keeps me trapped into to reading it. I can go as far as to say that I love it! And I really hope that you will finish this story
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Okay I usually don't review til I get to the end or the last chapter updated in a story, but I can't help it. That last statement Danny said about sayin that he was cupid if anyone asked about the wings caused me to bust out laughin harder than i have in a real long time. that was just too funny! I also don't usually read spiritual stuff like this(not because I don't agree with it, because I am a Christian)but because I am easily impressioned upon. But I really do like this story and even though it seems it's gonna be one of those 'sad-happy' endings I really like the story and am enjoying reading it. Well now on to the rest of the story!