Reviews for Castoff
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 3/16
Oh wow, what a cool story! I liked all the bantering and arguing. hehe I'm a Sano x Meg fan so even though Sano wasn't present, I'm glad he's still Megumi's boyfriend. You've an interesting premise here. Will you be expanding the story at a later date? I'd love to read it if you do!
DarkenedStar chapter 1 . 2/24
I LOVE IT! This was so much fun! :D Although I want a whole long story out of this, I grudgingly acknowledge that you ended it in the perfect place. Great job, as always. But really... do you ever post anything less than awesome? ;)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Dark Kenshin... Yum!
naleah chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hey please elaborate more.. i wnt this story more pleas. It is interesting to read.
Dazed Blue chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh my gosh. I'm a bit confused with the beginning. Earlier it was mentioned that Sano left 5 of the original party members back on the island while he took the rest away from the island, but i ended up counting 6 people?
There was Kaoru, Kenshin, Katsu, Megumi, Tomoe, and Akira. At first, i thought Kenshin (considering he's not exactly human) wasn't suppose to be one of the original party members but then it occurred to me that it could have been Akira?
Since, apparently he and Tomoe were off doing their thing and it just so happened that Tomoe became crazed afterwards and Akira was just, eh, an issue Kenshin had to deal with.
Soso, i conjured that Akira was an evil siren and Kenshin was a trapped but decent one? Mhmm, kinda freaked me out in the beginning when i realized there was an extra person and listening to "John Murphy - 28 Weeks Later Soundtrack - 07 - Scooter Through London" for vibes didn't exactly help relieve me at that moment.
But anyway, i enjoyed it nevertheless, like all your other kenshinxkaoru stories!(:
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hey good job! Though I want to ask several things:

How did Kaoru freed Kenshin?

How did Tomoe and Akira turned into a non-human?

How did they got there in the first place?

And how did they managed to forget about Tomoe and Akira? Though I had a bit of an idea about this question.

Will you make a sequel? It's a cliffhanger.
lunarlegend11 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Admittedly, a little creepy. XD Had me looking over my shoulder, that's for sure. I can still hear the screaming in my ears. Blech. Horror stories give me the chills. But cest le vie; it was still fun to read!

Quite a number of words are...not misspelled exactly, but I think auto-correct gave you the wrong word in its place. Just so you know...
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This fic was rather refreshing to read. I loved the usage of sirens and the characteristic darkness to this story. Short but so very simple :)
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow that was very interesting kenshin is a pervert. yet I like him, I always like him.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Nice story! It was creepily good! Awesome! :D

Kenshin really is a bit grabby here, isn't he? ;) I guess that comes from him being a siren and not having had some company in a while? Does Sano know him? I grin picturing his reaction. Sorry about all the questions; I get like that sometimes.

I was kinda confused about something, and I was kinda hoping you could explain it to me. How did Tomoe and Akira get off from just "intimately touching" to fully blown-out, freaky sirens?

Only if you don't mind though, of course. ;)

xdxp chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was by far my most favorite of your stories. I read it again and again and wish tath there was a sequel- But I totally understand that sometimes you just don't want to write- Thats what mine are like (I'm too lazy to log in)

Youve been on my author alert list for close to 3 years now. I wait for the email to come in saying you updated- seriously, I think you are amazing.
Hana Hikaru chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
From your delectable Lemons on (.moon) this was a great opposite. Its lovely to read work thats all plot, without too much description... [you know, like a GIANTWALLOFTEXT]

I especially enjoyed the dialog. theres something addicting about description through dialog that i simply cant get enough of.

I also like your thrill for the supernatural - kenshin and his sexiness makes that sooooooo easy to do.

but your plots, although they all revolve around kenshins unhumanness, are all different from eachother, and i love that - it shows your virility as a writer.

I am very enamored with your work and i know i will enjoy reading more. :)
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
so creepy, and so good
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I absolutely love this story, but there is one thing I don't understand. How exactly did Kaoru free Kenshin from the island? By noticing him? Asking his name?