Reviews for Castoff
Nyanonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
you could do so much with this, make it multi chapter... at least a sequel. This was very good, you left us guesing enough to be enthralled, but gave us enough know how, to have a smug smile the whole time. I don't know how you do it.

chow
clara954 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Please tell me there's a sequel. PLEASE! This story is awesome but I want to know what happens next. Please let there be a sequel! Keep writing!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "Castoff", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Rurouni Kenshin. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Rurouni Kenshin Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1266.0

Cat
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
and who wouldnt want to be his little human ;-)
Shadowed Secretz chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I've read this little story many times! :) and there would be nothing better than another chapter to this or a sequal :D
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Interesting XD

Ari chan
LuLu Bell chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You truly need a sequl for this story!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
creepy. very good all the same. i want to know more of this world. thanks for the read.
katato2013 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was really good!

I like Kenshin as a siren. ;3

But... aren't sirens women? Or can they be men too?
Allie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
ZOMG. You have make more chapters! I would love to see what happens to Kaoru and Kenshin :P

Great writing style. I loved it ;)

-Allie
CherryNekoChan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Are you going to be making some kind of sequel for this? i really enjoyed this.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Evocative and moody piece. I do wish there had been something on Kaoru meeting Kenshin (beyond just stumbling over him) but otherwise I think this was perfect. I liked the vagueness about what the monsters were and their powers.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow what a cool twist!
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I think another chapter to this will be very good ... It's a really really good story, gave me goosebumps. I really hope that maybe someday you can write a sequal for this. Wonderfully written!
aurora chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Damn! For some reason i'm wanting a second part to this story...*sigh* Great story! Love it!
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »