Reviews for Castoff
Ivy Tearen chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Okay It's offical, You can basiclly do no wrong when it comes to writing fanfiction. This is very good and I really wan't some more, plesase. Thank You
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
interesting story... really liked it... too bad it's a one shot... would have liked to see what would have happened afterwards... but good job... great work...
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
so...good!
Perseverance chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow. I feel really stupid because this is the second or third or fourth time I am carefully reading this story to only dicover that I completely missed the plot when I first read it. I knew Kenshin was not human but I thought he was invited with Katsu, Megumi, Akira, Tomoe, and Kaoru on the island. Now as I re-read it, I get the impression that Kenshin plotted the scene where Akira and Tomoe were on the island with Katsu, Megumi, and Kaoru in order to claim Kaoru and free himself from his prison. Although I wish I could learn more about the siren Katsu mentioned.

Nicely done with writing this story because this story truely is a mystery.
kakasakuluver chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
oh...wow.*.* This story is on a whole different level than some stories that I've read. It's really good. I like the ending just as much as I hate having been left hanging. I like the whole horror plot, nice-very nice.
deathlylies chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aww. I love Kenshin as the bad guy. It's just so sweet and different from the other stories.
himesama16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That's the end? Come on, you can do one more chapter for this story, right? This isn't a good spot to stop the story. I hope you do another chapter.
Koniko-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Oh this is soo cool and strange at the same time I love it More please!
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
omg what the hell was that? it was really good, but just creepy! very strange... nice job!
Ellavv31 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
What the heck was that? That's it? HECK!, I want more... It's actually crying for a sequel. I wanna know what is Kenshin. I wanna know what it meant when Kenshin told Kaoru that you freed me from my prison. WAHH! I so like the story I want more.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I loved the story. I wonder what the story behind Kenshin is? It would be interesting to see how Kaoru deals with Kenshin after she completely wakes up.
Limitations chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
ah I wish that wasn't a one-shot...I mean I want to know what kenshin is...and what did he mean by her freeing him from his prison...when did she do that? So many, many questions.
xxNomDePlumexx chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Another awesome K/K offering- thanks!
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
[ kyaa! :3
lilokao chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
MAN! You should definitly do a sequel me enjoyed it ah ha
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »