Reviews for Castoff
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I didn't feel that was complete...oh, no doubt it was good, but there were many unanswered questions. How did she free Kenshin? What the hell, do they even love each other? Is he like some possessive freak, like is he going to be good to her? And I don't like the fact that he has almost total control over her, like he has powers and can tell her when to sleep.
manga girl234 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I wish that you would post up more chapters to this or something. There are a couple of things that keeps on coming up in my mind- how did Kaoru free Kenshin, whether Kenshin was there from the beginning, if Sano had met Kenshin his first time there, and how Tomoe and Akira got like that to begin with. I would really love for there to be maybe one or a few more chapters to explain this but oh well. I would also love to see Kaoru react to Kenshin and them "being together" for five months or so.
Wicked Guardian chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I love all of your Rurouni Kenshin stories... . They're so cool! Especially this one. Kenshin's possessive... I love it :D!

I say that I have to agree with some of the reviewers, this would make a great storyline... but if you want to keep it a one-shot only, then I'm sure we wouldn't mind! Right?

*Reviewers nod*

Thanks!

.:Ali:.
unuzed chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Holy Shit that was SO COOL! Please, you gotta keep posting up chapters for this one, it was absolutely brilliant! I knew there was a reason for you being my favorite author! I just had to get that of my chest. But seriously, consider continuing this story, I'm just saying it in case it is one of your many oneshots that we all love. It would be a huge sucsess. Personaly, I know I wont be able to get this story out of my head in at least a month! Now I'll find myself spacing out like our lovable rurouni and thing about this story, hoping for an update while imagening what it will be! Please at least consider continuing it! It would be so great if you did!
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i loved it...it was a great story.. ok bye
ixchen chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i loved it. that was great. thank you.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I'm not sure if being kept as a Siren's mate(?) just because she had unknowingly freed him would sound fair.. but then again if it was Kenshin as the Siren.. I guess we fans shouldn't really mind..XD

Did Sano meet Kenshin in the island..? Wonder what happened to those who were possessed/turned..

Great piece!
greatstars chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This was a great story, but a bit confusing. I suspected that Kenshin would be something that was trapped on the island, and one of the things mentioned in Katsu's story, but how exactly did Kaoru free him? I can't wait to read more of your stories!
ladywater2010 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow Raven, loved this story. It was great! I know that you have alot on your plate at the moment if you get the time/interest I would love to read more about this setting!
Kokari chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
i love this story, i wish u'd write more t-rated stories but oh well. it was good and i didn't notice any grammar or other mistakes. keep writing!_!
lady L chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
would love to see this become a full laght story. Must say i really loved it
Animekitty07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
YAY!

i liked it!

it was funny too

haha

kenshin is soo possessive

LOVE IT!

yea anyways

im gunna go read the rest of ur stories now

or the little that i havent read..

see ya!

*Animekitty07*
lorelai chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
it says on fanfiction that this story is finished but please don't let it be over! all of your stories keep me wanting more. i love your portrayal of a rougher kenshin. i don't think that just the rurouni couldhold kaoru down. PLEASE UPDATE!
Leesha chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
you have to write more on this! pulease!
richie chapter 1 . 11/20/2006