Reviews for Castoff
localsamurai chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I'm confused. Was Kenshin on the island to begin with as a siren and he just fooled them into thinking he was originally with them? Or is he a different being and if so what? And what did he mean that he laid a claim on Kaoru? You should continue it a bit. But if not it was still good. I love your stories.
glass sugar2.0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Ooh. Spooky. I like. XD
Reignashii chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
O-O man that was cool ravyn! to bad it ended i kinna wanna know what'll happen next XD can there be a sequal next halloween? XD hahaha well great story! looking forward to whatever you update next!
jbox chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
aside from the few spelling errors in the beginning, this was a pretty good read. I like they way you portrayed the conflict between a feisty Kaoru and a slick kenshin. great job!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
i was wondering where i had read this before... your lj, you changed the name!

so many questions... good and bad sirens? how did she free him? where is he going to take her?(wink wink)

just kidding about the wink wink...

you have a way with sexy, sensual sinisterness... a good way )

always a pleasure,

ginny
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Great drabble! Are you leaving this as just a one-shot, or are you planning on continuing it? It's awesome!
Rikkitsune chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wah! -flails- I LOVE it Ravvy. I really like how you've gone with the male siren angle, that was great. I'd love to see you explore the male siren idea a bit more, you always do a fantastic job!

Love Rikki
dendy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Oh! RAWR! Scary, hot and sexy! What more could I ask for a Halloween story. M-m-m good. I hope there will be more chapters since there are a lot of questions left unanswered. Like what is Kenshin? A siren? But if sirens are supposed to be male then what was Tomoe? And if they knew Tomoe and Akira beforehand how did they not realize they were not human or human or... I'm confusing myself. But anyway, I love the interaction between Kaoru and Kenshin. Hawt and steamy as always. It is freaky though how no one will believe Kaoru. What is Kenshin's intentions? Honorable? P lol Just like in those movies were it's just one person against everything else.
Cloverfield chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That's quite an interesting twist on the siren legends.

I liked it. Especially Siren!Kenshin. (waggles eyebrows suggestively)

"My little human." You manage to make him sound sexy and evil at the same time -.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8